Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My thoughts about the MTV show what a disgrace to NJ

Now someone at MTV must really hate us!!!

Out of all fucking people why were they chosen!!!

First of all the Jersey shore has a bad name... This guy is down there looking for a wife... Who the FUCK looks for a wife at the Jersey shore...

The guy all summer long wore a black Tank top and white tank top

The best part is what was he thinking hooking up with that she/male blond from Jenks

Who the fuck eats at an afterhours.. tht whole crew did nothing but eat... Well it explains it...

Another thing is why would he be calling everyone a fat fuck he didnt look shreaded to me

Attn Boston: I know you guys are gonna rip on us for this and I cant blame you...

Shit if they came to the Elite Entertainment/Badass complex SH police dept would be there in seconds... They should come by us and see what the Jersey shore is about....

Real people partying not eating all night long

BB;)

Guest saleen351

two quotes from the show from tommy

when hes yelling at the cop about the tix, and made fun of his job

then where he tells the chick "you are hanging with rich boys"

then at the end of the show hes drilling holes in concrete for a living.... :laugh:

The show was set up, no shot anyone would cut the line at the cheese steak place... I grew up near SSH my whole life, and have never seen anyone do it, and on top of that, the owner of the club for the boo, tempts and xs was in every shot.. This was set up, no way would the cops not of jacked im outside of the boo..

That was pathetic. At least show more than one shore house down there. MTV is famous for exploiting sterotypes and editing normalcy. The only 10 seconds worth watching was the Tempts closing party.

Oh yeah... I'm shocked that the "Get Naked" signs on RT 35 did not work? That's usually always a great contingency plan. :blank:

Guest saleen351

27 years old and holding up signs on the side of the road.. Does anyone know this guy Tommy? We should sign a pettion that he doesn't tell anyone hes from nj...

Nice shot of the chubby puerto rican chick stradeling the kid on the bed.............. all slipping her dirty flip flops off her feet onto the floor - nice! NOT!!

"when tommy dances all his frustration is let out"

I wonder why he gets so mad when he's out..... maybe he should bring his "woobie" out clubbing with him

Originally posted by tommytempts

BILLY......EVEN YOUR AFTERHOURS WITH THE SIGN ON THE DOOR THAT SAYS......"AFTERHOURS HAS BEEN CANCELLED," IS BETTER THEN THOSE GUYS.....

better yet was the year that Teo brought the fan into Temps and got it taken away 4 times then Ibar jumpin off the 2nd story into the pool with the cops coming to arrest him

lmao

but the sign was fun too.

remember when they put the furniture in the pool too?