Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the TRUTH Behing MTV's true life.

Half that shit was bullshit.

Half was filmed after labor day weekend up until 3 weeks ago.

They had the people dressin up in "summer clothes" so they can interview them.

Dont be so gullible and believe thats what really happened....they take hours of footage and the editors make something they feel they can market.

I'm friends with that whole crew from that house.

I even spoke to the guys from mtv.

Trust me.

Originally posted by magilicuti

i'm thinking they had a whole shit load of material but had to edit it cus of the shit they got for their last true life i'm a sf crackhead. and that's how they ended up making this bs all just on tommy tempts

This looks really familiar.

Originally posted by kostaP

Half that shit was bullshit.

Half was filmed after labor day weekend up until 3 weeks ago.

They had the people dressin up in "summer clothes" so they can interview them.

Dont be so gullible and believe thats what really happened....they take hours of footage and the editors make something they feel they can market.

I'm friends with that whole crew from that house.

I even spoke to the guys from mtv.

Trust me.

kosta is 100% correct... I am also really good friends with everyone that was on there, but not so much Tommy (just met him this summer) and they were suppose to have another group of people but decided to stick with 1, and needed more footage. When the 2 Michelles were being interviewed it was just recently and it was actually filmed at the 1 Michelles house, i know cause I was there when they were filming it... Its a good thing I was caught for 2 quick sec and not really on there... but then again I would have took over and showed them how we really party and gone to the REAL afterhours...

oh and by the way, the reason there wasnt any real afterhours there was cause 3 of the people in the house are cops...

Originally posted by DaGreek

kosta is 100% correct... I am also really good friends with everyone that was on there, but not so much Tommy (just met him this summer) and they were suppose to have another group of people but decided to stick with 1, and needed more footage. When the 2 Michelles were being interviewed it was just recently and it was actually filmed at the 1 Michelles house, i know cause I was there when they were filming it... Its a good thing I was caught for 2 quick sec and not really on there... but then again I would have took over and showed them how we really party and gone to the REAL afterhours...

oh and by the way, the reason there wasnt any real afterhours there was cause 3 of the people in the house are cops...

giati to kanane anyway alla then to diksane sto MTV.

Eime kalos filos me to Tony ton megalo

giati to kanane anyway alla then to diksane sto MTV.

Eime kalos filos me to Tony ton megalo

einai pollei malakies... eipane pou aftei eitane pollei kalleiterra apo tous allous...

Oh Tony's einai san alderfo's mou... Pigenei sty diner sou kathe merra... aftone kai tous alderfous tou, tous ksero apo pote eimaste mikri, apo ton Massimo...

einai pollei malakies... eipane pou aftei eitane pollei kalleiterra apo tous allous...

Oh Tony's einai san alderfo's mou... Pigenei sty diner sou kathe merra... aftone kai tous alderfous tou, tous ksero apo pote eimaste mikri, apo ton Massimo...

Hahaha Eimai filos kai me ton massimo...O tony einai hysterical. prepei na thies otan erhete sto diner mou...fonazei htipai kanei oti theli ala ama arhisei kapios allos na fonazi ei na maloni sikonete pai kai tous stamatai. Poli kalo pethi.

Hahaha Eimai filos kai me ton massimo...O tony einai hysterical. prepei na thies otan erhete sto diner mou...fonazei htipai kanei oti theli ala ama arhisei kapios allos na fonazi ei na maloni sikonete pai kai tous stamatai. Poli kalo pethi.

bro Im always there usually with them, havent been in awhile cause hes been working and we havent done any late nights like we use too... Gus is the best (I remember awhile ago u on some thread were quoting him, lol Hey sweetheart, how rrrr uuu) i was dying... o yianeis einai o fav sivitoros ekei...

but he def acts like he owns it, and he can be loud, but as soon as someone else says something, hes telling them to zip it...

einai pollei kallo pethei...

o kai thimame this summer pote pigame sto merge eimouna me ton Massimo kai eixate provlima, alla eitane endaksei...

Originally posted by ceepee

Oh and 1 more thing that wasn't Massimo....that was his younger brother....yes?? Too funny!:laugh:

Yeah your right...about them being cops, but they are mostly heavy drinkers...good guys all in all....!:)

Yea that was Marco not Mass... in the beginning they show Mass quick but no interview... we all hid pretty much...

when they were filming we were outside or in a different room

Yea that was Marco not Mass... in the beginning they show Mass quick but no interview... we all hid pretty much...

when they were filming we were outside or in a different room

Yeah if I was Mass...I wouldn't want to be filmed too.....oops...did I say that out loud?!!!?:eek: J/K :tongue:

The part when they were at Merge was filmed in the Summer.. I remember that night because there was a bad rainstorm.

They are dorks regardless. Filmed in July or November they were still portrayed as losers.

No disrespect to anyone that is friends, cousins, room mates, maids or baby's mama's to any of them but to know you are being filmed and to talk, burp, make out with wilder beasts and fight with everything in sight with a pulse you are going to have your crew labeled as a bunch of no life tools. The only people who showed the slightest bit of class on that one hour show were the canoli's and that poor clueless fly that got devoured. The part that I am lost on is why would they filmed the amount of footage that they did at Merge and Tempts for 3 weekends in a row just to focus in on some heartbroken insecure tough-guy that overcompensates for his shortcomings by bullying hungry people and dancing like an angry frog in a hi speed blender. I won’t even touch the fact that he’s trying to find a WIFE and that is his reason for going to the Jersey Shore. What is he expecting to do have a funnel cake wedding Cake?

I remember that camera crew being around 24-7 the last few weekends of the summer and to think that with all the footage that was filmed, we got stuck with an hour of gut wrenching clips of woobie loving, head shaving, the big pussy look alike talking about having a burp brewing from his balls, Line regulation at the late night lard stands.. I mean COME ON.. and then they have the nerve to say OH THE AFTERHOURS. Then Trying to rope people in off of a highway to come to a party with a chicken scratched sign. Why not follow the people around and film the ones that walk back to their condo and there is already a party going on of people that you’ve never seen before (AHEM :mad:)

Furthermore, I think that anyone who would watch this and believe that all Jersey Shore house groups are as tacky and classless as these clowns are equally clueless.