Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Do I...

guest00901

Push men I like away?? I have noticed this lately and I really don't understand why I do it. I meet a guy, I either date them or hang out or hook up with them, start to really like them and then end up pushing them away.

For example I have been kinda seeing this guy for the past 2-3 weeks. We haven't done anything but he has spent nights over my apt and he's just really sweet and amazing looking. He's really into me but now for some reason im not so into him and I catch myself being kinda bitchy to him on purpose to get him not to like me anymore. But at the same fucking time I WANT A BOYFRIEND!!

I really don't get it? Why do I do this?? Someone told me that I want a challenge, that because these guys make it so easy for me I don't want them and the ones that don't make it easy I go nuts for.

Is this really what it is? And if it is HOW DO I GET RID OF IT!!

youre just young. when the time comes & youre ready you will find the right person. when you find them there wont be any bullshit, you will know you want to be together. you are too young to think about what you will be doing at 30, or even if you will be in NY, where you will be working... who knows what the future holds for you. i am 25 and i was exactly the same way but lately i feel like i know what i want more. i used to want guys but i didnt really want a relationship, i didnt want to spend too much time with any one guy, they bored me.. now i just want to be with one guy. i turned corny!! :tongue:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Push men I like away?? I have noticed this lately and I really don't understand why I do it. I meet a guy, I either date them or hang out or hook up with them, start to really like them and then end up pushing them away.

For example I have been kinda seeing this guy for the past 2-3 weeks. We haven't done anything but he has spent nights over my apt and he's just really sweet and amazing looking. He's really into me but now for some reason im not so into him and I catch myself being kinda bitchy to him on purpose to get him not to like me anymore. But at the same fucking time I WANT A BOYFRIEND!!

I really don't get it? Why do I do this?? Someone told me that I want a challenge, that because these guys make it so easy for me I don't want them and the ones that don't make it easy I go nuts for.

Don't read into it so much......A lot of girls are like this......WHen they want a bf.....They don't get one.....& when they don't......they meet someone out of nowhere......Maybe you push these guys away b/c you don't completely know what you want.....When you do this kind of stuff will be a lot easier

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Because you're a typical chick with a Daddy complex.