Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hedonism II: Degeneration @ Soundfactory, Fri Jan 23

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by babyblue5

He is going to be there, its just early. it will be up on his site soon. I garentee they willbe there.

February 7th Ruby Sky, San Franc

February 12th (Thurs) World DJ Fund Charity Event, London

February 13th Red Box, Dublin

February 14th Lush, N,Ireland

February 20th M1, Stuttgart

February 27th Crobar NYC

March 5th Crobar, WMC, Miami

March 19th Zouk, Singapoare

March 20th Emporium, K.Lumpur, Malaysia

April 23rd Crobar, New York

May 30th Cocoon Club, Frankfurt with DeepDis

cut and pasted from Timo's website/messageboard. he's at crobar next month and timo normally doesnt spin in NY back to back months.. or \at least he hasnt in the past 3 years or so. :blank:

that being said.. i cant wait for feb 27th @ crobar :bounce:

i <3 timo

Sounding more and more like a fake party being hyped without any specifics. Listen, I can have a 100 hour party in my basement. The trick is to have a phat party which kicks the door in. I do not see SF doing it at this point -- not because of JP, but because it has been going downhill for quite some time.

SF - RIP

This is the info that I seem so far....

Sound Factory Presents Hedonism Ii Post #

SOUND FACTORY PRESENTS HEDONISM II

DEGENERATION FRIDAY JAN 23RD 2004

A SEXUAL DECLINE INTO THE ABYSS

DJ PRODUCER

E-SMOOV

ERIC MILLER(THICK DICK)

SHAWNK iNK(AFTER HOURS)

DJ PARIS

DJ CLEVELAND

STEVE REVLON

RALFY MERCADO

SPECIAL GUEST PERFORMANCE

AND THE SOUND FACTORY DANCERS

21 OVER PLEASE

:tongue: :tongue:

For you people that can't seem to understand the party here is the info again!!!This is the info that I seem so far....

DJ PRODUCER

E-SMOOV

ERIC MILLER(THICK DICK)

SHAWNK iNK(AFTER HOURS)

DJ PARIS

DJ CLEVELAND

STEVE REVLON

RALFY MERCADO

21 OVER PLEASE

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by gmoney44

For you people that can't seem to understand the party here is the info again!!!This is the info that I seem so far....

DJ PRODUCER

E-SMOOV

ERIC MILLER(THICK DICK)

SHAWNK iNK(AFTER HOURS)

DJ PARIS

DJ CLEVELAND

STEVE REVLON

RALFY MERCADO

21 OVER PLEASE

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

With the exception of Shawn Ink and Cleveland who are good but not GREAT, that's a very weak lineup. :zzz:

IS KINDA LIKE WHEN JP WAS DOING SO MUCH TINA THAT HE SPUN THE SAME SONG FOR HOURS AND THE PEOPLE STILL HAD A GOOD TIME! WHY ?????? BECAUSE IT WAS THEME PARTY AND THE PLACE WAS JUMPING THE LIGHTING, DANCER,SHOWS,THE DECORATIONS AND THE ATMOSPHERE WAS INSANE.SO I THINK IT WAS MORE THEN JP PLAYING THE SAME SONG ........STOP HATING BECUASE YOU ARE STILL GOING TO BE THERE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IT MIGHT BE BUT RICHARD WANTS TO HAVE A GOOD CROWD BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING ALOT OF PHONE CALLS FROM PEOPLE SAYING THAT THEY WANT TO GO SO THEY WANT TO BE SELECTIVE.

are u fuckin serious...sf hasnt been selective for years....if u got enough money u are in. ..esp fridays...fridays they let anyone in ..and there friday partys have sucked for a long time i dont see why this one will be any better. cleavland is the man but thats bout it.

WAAAA I UNDERSTAND THAT SF PARTIES HAVE SUCK ON FRIDAYS. BUT RICHARD HASN'T BEEN THE ONE THROWING THE PARTIES IS BEEN TACKY PROMOTERS .THERE IS ALOT OF PROMOTION BEHIND THIS PARTY LIKE A 40,000 PERSON MAILER FROM RICHARD AND 70,000 EMAILS FROM HIS WEBSITE ARE GOING TO BE SEND OUT TO PEOPLE. PLUS CLUBPLANET IS SENDING OUT 350,000 NAMES.THE PARTY IS GOING TO BE BETTER THEN A SATURDAY THEME NIGHT BECAUSE IT SO MUCH PROMOTION BEHIND IT...

THE HATERS ARE PROMOTERS THAT RICHARD DOESN'T LIKE OR ARE NOT INVOLVE IN THE PARTY.

REMEMBER THE REASON WHY SATURDAYS WORK WAS BECAUSE RICHARD CAME OUT WITH THEME NIGHTS :confused: :confused:

REMEMBER THE REASON WHY SATURDAYS WORK WAS BECAUSE RICHARD CAME OUT WITH THEME NIGHTS :confused: :confused:

there was a little more to it then that, i'll throw out there before i even comment further that i'm an avid JP supporter- BUT - no matter what venue your talking about, there is a lot more important things to a club nite being successful then just hanging some decorations on the walls and organizing some stage shows.

If you want an example of a RG organized part, look at the "At the Hop" theme party he had in early fall sometime- he dropped a SHITLOAD of cash to decorate for the theme and they did horrorible numbers at the door for a theme nite-- proof that people just dont show up for a theme...

CAN'T ARGUE THAT BUT!!!!!! BUT EVERY TIME THAT HE DID A THEME NIGHT THAT HAD TO WITH SEX HE DID GREAT.. LIKE UNDERWEAR- WHERE PEOPLE WENT JUST TO SEE WHO WAS WEARING THE SEXIES UNDER WEAR.

HALLOWEEN- THE ONLY REASON WHY THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BEST PARTY ON HALLOWEEN IS BECAUSE of its SEXY COSTUMES.

HEDONISM------------------------------------ SEX-SELLS

WAAAA I UNDERSTAND THAT SF PARTIES HAVE SUCK ON FRIDAYS. BUT RICHARD HASN'T BEEN THE ONE THROWING THE PARTIES IS BEEN TACKY PROMOTERS .THERE IS ALOT OF PROMOTION BEHIND THIS PARTY LIKE A 40,000 PERSON MAILER FROM RICHARD AND 70,000 EMAILS FROM HIS WEBSITE ARE GOING TO BE SEND OUT TO PEOPLE. PLUS CLUBPLANET IS SENDING OUT 350,000 NAMES.THE PARTY IS GOING TO BE BETTER THEN A SATURDAY THEME NIGHT BECAUSE IT SO MUCH PROMOTION BEHIND IT...

THE HATERS ARE PROMOTERS THAT RICHARD DOESN'T LIKE OR ARE NOT INVOLVE IN THE PARTY.

Promoters...like yourself... I'll agree are very Tacky.... Now let me ask you how you can possibly say that anyone is being selective about this party and then post this nonsense??? It looks to me like an act of desparation to get people through the door and get their money...