Boris & Mike Withmore on the Main Floor

DJ Cleveland in the Underground

DJ Paris in the VIP

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Message to Gerson the S.F. Friday promoter

Just because you pose as 10 different people on a thread and keep talking to yourself in the third person does not mean that your party will be a success. It is easy to see which names you are posing as because the same spelling errors occur in each post. I am the promoter that gerson (Sexy Blue, Gmoney44, clubgodnyc, cuban2deaf, etc.) is refering to. I am taking over Saturdays at S.F. I only post under this screen name because it really doesn't create hype by talking to yourself. Maybe I should sit in a room and keep telling myself over and over again that the Saturday party is gonna be sick! This should definately pack the club. I am a veteran promoter and you are a flyer distributer/ sub-promoter. You should stick to handing out flyers and doing guestlists and you should leave the real promotion to the experts. I have been promoting clubs in NYC for 15 years and was the original promotional director of the Soundfactory from 1997-2001. I even got you in the Soundfactory for Fridays to begin with. I am back to help the club create a new Saturday party. I will do my best to make the club a success on all nights. This is not about Fri. or Sat. this is about the SoundFactory. I will do everything in my power to make sure both nights are a tremendous success with or without you. Keep it positive we both work for the same organization. ROBBIE RIVERA & PALASH WILL BE AT S.F. ON SATURDAY FEB.7th.

Re: .... (Sexy Blue, Gmoney44, clubgodnyc, cuban2deaf, etc.)

To Mixmoderator: or whatever you call yourself

My screen name is "Sexyblue" and I am not this person you are talking about. I know of him, but I in fact, am not him. So, I am sorry to dissappoint you. I commented about a few of your or others comments because I felt that they were childish, which they are. So, just a little advice, before you go assuming that you know who everyone is, I suggest you do a little better research.

Just a thought.:idea:

Originally posted by babyblue5

By the way.... it looks like you just won your self a loosing law suit for slander and defamation of character. I would watch what I write next time. You never know who people have on their side.

Definition of slander:

Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.

Just stating the facts, NO SLANDER.

Yes, you are partly correct. Slander as seen by a judge, includes any deragatory statements that could be injurious to one's reputation. And "facts" as you may call them, will not be defined based on what you consider to br reality but rather on what a court will consider to be facts. And based on this person's work ethic, you will be deemed wrong.

Enjoy

Originally posted by gmoney44

Yes, you are partly correct. Slander as seen by a judge, includes any deragatory statements that could be injurious to one's reputation. And "facts" as you may call them, will not be defined based on what you consider to br reality but rather on what a court will consider to be facts. And based on this person's work ethic, you will be deemed wrong.

Enjoy

slander is spoken

libel is written

You would be suing for libel, not slander.

THIS THREAD HAS TURNED INTO SF FRI'S TO JUDGE JUDY.

PEOPLE FEELINGS GOT HURT:cry: :boohoo:

WHOSE GUNNA SUE WHO??

U LOOK LIKE AN ASS MAKING A DUMP POST LIKE THAT

NOW INSTEAD OF HAVING CLUB KIDS POST THEIR VIEWS AND OPINIONS ON PARTIES WE HAVE LAWYERS AND ENGLISH TEACHERS BEING ANAL ON THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE:blah: :blah: :blah:

SO HERES ONE FOR ALL U ANAL MOTHERFUCKERS ON THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

:jerkoff:

LETS STOP THE BS

GOOD LUCK TONITE!! AND I DONT MEAN IT SARCASTICALLY

Originally posted by babyblue5

By the way.... it looks like you just won your self a loosing law suit for slander and defamation of character. I would watch what I write next time. You never know who people have on their side.

Justin Timberlake said it best:

"Cry Me A River"

Yo i m not gonna back up these promoters for sf i think the party is not gonna work too many djs too many promoters but i will say this Robbie rivera is booked for the 7th if anyone had any brains they would check riveras website not Sf..

and there it is in pure green and white Rivera at Sf.

Im mean seriously why would they waste the money on a fake promotion lol