Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*TRUE LIFE (ever here about editing!!!) WE HAD FUN!!!

...mtv needs to get bitchslapped.......u CANNOT represent any of the jersey shore CORRECTLY on national television...........anyone who knows anything KNOWS THAT.......come on......

..yet they insist...FINE......but lets see their choice of footage to air......

*..man eating bug...and talking shit to said bug and family/friends of forementioned bug*

*above mentioned man insinuating he has control over who is or is not a cop in dover township.....yea....*

*old girls who refuse to just stop and stay home*

*fat girls who thinks its ok to mount other humans when in reality my man had to go the hospital cause he left lung collapsed do to the pressure*

*he looked at brian's junk and made fun of it while all brian wanted to do was drain the lizard!*

.....i dont think i need to keep going.......

Originally posted by misk

...mtv needs to get bitchslapped.......u CANNOT represent any of the jersey shore CORRECTLY on national television...........anyone who knows anything KNOWS THAT.......come on......

..yet they insist...FINE......but lets see their choice of footage to air......

*..man eating bug...and talking shit to said bug and family/friends of forementioned bug*

*above mentioned man insinuating he has control over who is or is not a cop in dover township.....yea....*

*old girls who refuse to just stop and stay home*

*fat girls who thinks its ok to mount other humans when in reality my man had to go the hospital cause he left lung collapsed do to the pressure*

*he looked at brian's junk and made fun of it while all brian wanted to do was drain the lizard!*

.....i dont think i need to keep going.......

I think you should get some type of award for this post...

I'm dying

Hey Skinny,

I liked the show -- I really did. It brought back many fond memories of all you NORTH JERSEY PUNKS coming down to our shore each summer. Seriously though, who's Tommy kidding? - He's the benny!! If you live above exit 100, you're a freaking benny. That's just the way it is. Seaside kids went to the same high school I did... I don't remember guys with accents like yours in our classes! The guy from Bamboo, well, I'm not proud to say it but I've seen him around town for YEARS. I'd rather hang out with you and your friends, but guys like him (and ladies like me) are the locals. But really, what would the Jersey shore be without that mix of north Jersey attitude mixed in? - boring!

Honestly, I thought the show did portray your friendship well and I think I've watched it three times already today. I remember the days of looking for love in a Seaside club. But guess where I found it -- The Tunnel!!!

See you next summer

Originally posted by angelface6905

Hey Skinny,

I liked the show -- I really did. It brought back many fond memories of all you NORTH JERSEY PUNKS coming down to our shore each summer. Seriously though, who's Tommy kidding? - He's the benny!! If you live above exit 100, you're a freaking benny. That's just the way it is. Seaside kids went to the same high school I did... I don't remember guys with accents like yours in our classes! The guy from Bamboo, well, I'm not proud to say it but I've seen him around town for YEARS. I'd rather hang out with you and your friends, but guys like him (and ladies like me) are the locals. But really, what would the Jersey shore be without that mix of north Jersey attitude mixed in? - boring!

Honestly, I thought the show did portray your friendship well and I think I've watched it three times already today. I remember the days of looking for love in a Seaside club. But guess where I found it -- The Tunnel!!!

See you next summer

You found love at the tunnel?

The only thing I found at the Tunnel were GREAAT makeup tips from trannies.

..no ....i saw it already.......i'm watching days of thunder REMEMBER......well actually...a commercial for a tempurpedic matress.....they put a glass of RED wine on one side..AND JUMPED on the other..and it didn't spill.....really...is there any more proof needed? i just ordered 4

Originally posted by angelface6905

Hey Skinny,

See you next summer

so wait.. u think we'd wanna live down there bro?

..no ....i saw it already.......i'm watching days of thunder REMEMBER......well actually...a commercial for a tempurpedic matress.....they put a glass of RED wine on one side..AND JUMPED on the other..and it didn't spill.....really...is there any more proof needed? i just ordered 4

Oh right... Dee = ADD that was like 15 mins ago u said that.. way too long ago for me to remember

Did you save shippin charges if you ordered 4?

Originally posted by deeelite1

Oh right... Dee = ADD that was like 15 mins ago u said that.. way too long ago for me to remember

Did you save shippin charges if you ordered 4?

...yea.....u want me to send u one?!.......i think i'm gonna set up bowling pins on mine and jump on the other side ..

...yea.....u want me to send u one?!.......i think i'm gonna set up bowling pins on mine and jump on the other side ..

or make a tower of champagne glasses about 6 levels tall then fill them all up and jump on the other side.... :D

every summer growing up, was spent at the shore, everyone of us. we may be from North Jersey, but my family owns alot of real estate in Monmouth and Ocean counties, but i'm not claiming anything, we are outsiders for the rest of the year, but we always had comfort in the shore every summer, originally everyone down there was from the north or the phily area anyway, we all are transplants, but as much as I love the shore in the summer and miss it right now, North Jersey and NYC are priceless the rest of the year!!!, its like the North moves south for the summer, You sort of feel out of place if you are in North Jersey on a summer weekend, I know, I was helping my friend open a restaurant in East Rutherford in the beginning of the summer, everyone go to SOMMA in east rutherford, it will knock your dick in the dirt!!! tell them SKINNY sent ya!!!

SKINNY,