Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*TRUE LIFE (ever here about editing!!!) WE HAD FUN!!!

Originally posted by deeelite1

or make a tower of champagne glasses about 6 levels tall then fill them all up and jump on the other side.... :D

..i guess i'll just have to break out the troll dolls .....dress em like rah rah's and make a pyramid...THEN.....i'll jump on the other side...with the occasional toe touch of course...

Originally posted by deeelite1

bro..what if your a chick tho?

...then he's gonna throw your cookie box in the mud!

Originally posted by misk

..i guess i'll just have to break out the troll dolls .....dress em like rah rah's and make a pyramid...THEN.....i'll jump on the other side...with the occasional toe touch of course...

...then he's gonna throw your cookie box in the mud!

oh shit.. toetouching troll festivities..

WHEN IS THE SHIPMENT ARRIVING?

...wait...hold the fort...hold yourself.....whatever........

...i just watched the infomercial..from the start...and well.....they used NUMEROUS..shots of people in like full body UNITARDS......and well...i just don't see cameltoe as a positive marketing ploy....

...i'm suffering buyers remorse...

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

geeee....thanks.......

oh yea....would anyone know how much it costs to rent a house down the shore?

depends.

on another note.. true story.. we went in the back of our seaside house 1 time like 5 years ago and found this wooden box that was locked in a trunk. of course we cracked it open and found an assortment of dildos n such.

we decided the best thing to do was to use a pooper scooper we stole from a neighbor to handle them and line them up at the edge of the driveway and light them on fire.

it was 4th of July weekend afterall

Originally posted by dogekid

depends.

on another note.. true story.. we went in the back of our seaside house 1 time like 5 years ago and found this wooden box that was locked in a trunk. of course we cracked it open and found an assortment of dildos n such.

we decided the best thing to do was to use a pooper scooper we stole from a neighbor to handle them and line them up at the edge of the driveway and light them on fire.

it was 4th of July weekend afterall

did they shoot up?:D

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

did they shoot up?:D

i dunno, but now i'm thinkin.. i shoulda left them a polaroid of the display so they coulda at least seen what good use we put everything to.

then there was the time this random kid slept in the outdoor shower. not so strange except for the fact that he shit and pissed his pants before going nigh nigh

turning on the cold water the next day to see him freak the fuck out with pieces of shit rattling around in his pants was the hardest i've ever laughed in my entire life

Originally posted by dogekid

i dunno, but now i'm thinkin.. i shoulda left them a polaroid of the display so they coulda at least seen what good use we put everything to.

then there was the time this random kid slept in the outdoor shower. not so strange except for the fact that he shit and pissed his pants before going nigh nigh

turning on the cold water the next day to see him freak the fuck out with pieces of shit rattling around in his pants was the hardest i've ever laughed in my entire life

:laugh: :laugh: