Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pet Peeves...

c-luv

What are some of you pet peeves??? Mine are:

1) I COULD CARE LESS. it's I COULDN'T CARE LESS....as in i couldnt care any less than i do....i dont understand why people say I could care less....AHHHHH!!

2) People who hit on or try to do shit with my boyfriend and are FULLY AWARE of the fact he has a girlfriend. Sometimes they even know me..;):rolleyes:

3) When your smoking a blunt and people just tag along...i hate scavengers!!!

there are more but, i cant think.:D;)

i don't really have too many but one thing that i fucking hate is people who make me wait. if you can't get here on time, let me know at least so i don't stand around like an idiot and find something to do...

it also pisses me off when people let their cell phone's ring, with no intention of picking up, when they're perfectly capable of reaching over and clicking it off. sometimes im really tempted to walk over and rip their newspaper/book/magazine out of their hands and smack them with it. jeezus people, common courtesy.

Originally posted by c-luv

3) When your smoking a blunt and people just tag along...i hate scavengers!!!

there are more but, i cant think.:D;)

:laugh: :laugh:

ok heres mine...(i'm sure i'll think of more later :blank: )

1. people that don't return phone calls, and either completely forget to call or give you a lame excuse

2. people that have a SONG on their voicemails....i dont have time to listen to 5 minutes of a song to leave a two minute message

3. when someone invites themselves along somewhere i'm going, and on top of that, they invite 50 other people. on top of that, they get annoyed because theres now a problem with scheduling/rides.

4. "your paycheck is giong to be 3 days late because i dont have time to bring it to the office today"

5. "what your bf doesn't know won't hurt him, and besides hes far away...what do you think he's doing??" :blown:

6 "you look like a snob/bitch, but you're really not":rolleyes:

7. bullshitters, liars, or people that say "i didn't lie, i just didn't tell you what happened"

8. ordering take out, them saying 30 minutes...an hour later they say 30 minutes...1 1/2 later and they get mad bc i didn't tip them

Originally posted by Destiny

:laugh: :laugh:

ok heres mine...(i'm sure i'll think of more later :blank: )

1. people that don't return phone calls, and either completely forget to call or give you a lame excuse

2. people that have a SONG on their voicemails....i dont have time to listen to 5 minutes of a song to leave a two minute message

3. when someone invites themselves along somewhere i'm going, and on top of that, they invite 50 other people. on top of that, they get annoyed because theres now a problem with scheduling/rides.

4. "your paycheck is giong to be 3 days late because i dont have time to bring it to the office today"

5. "what your bf doesn't know won't hurt him, and besides hes far away...what do you think he's doing??" :blown:

6 "you look like a snob/bitch, but you're really not":rolleyes:

7. bullshitters, liars, or people that say "i didn't lie, i just didn't tell you what happened"

8. ordering take out, them saying 30 minutes...an hour later they say 30 minutes...1 1/2 later and they get mad bc i didn't tip them

:werd:

Also,

People who make plans and break them 5 minutes before its time to go out

People who tell you they will, but never do...WTF

LOL....YES!...omg...WHY!!!!!!...and LONG as messages...like..cant u say CALL ME...and when i do...give me ur OrAL rEpOrT! lol

..UMM YEa!...and no one ever wants to fucking drive.....i hate it.....its like a petty fight.....MAN UP AND DRIVE BITCH! lol.....fuckin degenerates

1-ewwwww!!! I HATE that!!! thats why in my voicemail I simply say, "Please leave a message"

2-I Hate when people are abnoxiously LOUD in movie theatres....

3-I hate when my b/f puts the toilet paper with the end of the paper facing back...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

3-I hate when my b/f puts the toilet paper with the end of the paper facing back...

OMG! i thought i was the only one who hated that!

im w/ u laruen, i hate when ppl have songs on their vm's

i hate when ppl talk so damn loud on their cell phones and u can hear their whole fking convo!

also hate that some of my gf's r so slow to get ready to go out or change their mind @ the last min

hate when men say that they love u and then when their mad @ u they say stupid things n bring things up from the past n then they wanna apologize n expect u to say is ok, i forgive u :blank:

theres plenty more just cant think of any more right now

Originally posted by nybeauty

my mom always does that to me! thats why i always go to my room n close the door :D

funny thing is that sometimes she comes in n starts talking to me! ugh, but when i do it to her she ignores me, lol

thank god i live alone!

Anyway, that mostly happens to me @ work...but, recently was in a cab, sitting in the middle btwn two friends. I'm on the phone, and for some reason these two broads think they can talk right through me!

:mad3:

Originally posted by marcid21

thank god i live alone!

Anyway, that mostly happens to me @ work...but, recently was in a cab, sitting in the middle btwn two friends. I'm on the phone, and for some reason these two broads think they can talk right through me!

:mad3:

LOL, never happened to me @ work...people always waited or just simply came back when i was done talkin on the phone

next time put a sock in their mouth :D

ppl who eat while on the phone...

ppl who call me and say oh hold on... (wtf? call me after)

ppl who always try be "cool"

ppl who fit any stereotype...

ppl who eat/chew with their mouth open...

ppl who use cell phones at the dinner table and engage in unnessary convo... hey marcus welby get off the fon...

ppl who cheat...

ppl who are lazy... (not here and there but in general and in life)

ppl who copy me...

ppl who speak often about themselves and revert any convo or sentence to themselves or relate it to story that they were involved in...

ppl who are braggarts...

wanna be stockbrokers / chopshop cronies...

ppl who think they know everything...

ppl who are ignorant...

ppl who use ringtones...

ppl who quote movies in excess...

ppl who have 26000 posts on a msg board...

Cab drivers who come to a dead stop in the middle of the street to pick up a fair are pretty annoying......but my number one pet peave..

People who claim they can do something for you or get you something you cant get otherwise after you had it done or purchased it already.... The old "You should have told me...I have a freind in the business" line

to compliment your last one... ppl who say they can get you shit because they have a friend in the business but flake or fall through and you missed the deal you had, or they made you wait for no reason damn well knowing it wasng coming through...

Cab drivers who come to a dead stop in the middle of the street to pick up a fair are pretty annoying......but my number one pet peave..

People who claim they can do something for you or get you something you cant get otherwise after you had it done or purchased it already.... The old "You should have told me...I have a freind in the business" line

people who dont know their limit when drinking (yeah thanks)

ex's that refuse to stay just that...EX'S

people that play video games/watch tv/listen to the radio when they're on the phone with me (hey alex!)

too much perfume/cologne

some girl buyin my bf a drink or a present when he's obviously with me (that drink will get dumped over your head, that present...down your throat)