Clubplanet Nightlife Community

avalon pics from friday wow

I totally agree what ppl said about this weekend at Avalon . It was awesome.

I've been in Avalon a few times before in the past 3 months, and the previous parties lacked energy, the venue felt and looked kinda half empty, and the ppl had no vibe....

But this weekend was freezing like hell, but it was a total opposite of what i wrote above.

Excellent energetic music and vibe.

ANd shit load of different types of ppl having a great time..

Rad_

Thanks cuban, for everything Friday. You guys are doin an excellent job over there. The staff was friendly, the security was cool, and our waitress up in the vip room took great care of us.

Donald Glaude was off the chain, you can tell the crowd was feeding off his energy. His beats were top notch,and he definately lived up to the hype. But my personal favorite was the hip-hop room. EVeryone in that room was gettin down, I even heard they were playin some rock at one point in the night. It was great to have that option of different styles of music.

Originally posted by zoobar69

looks empty. i don't blame them who was going out in that weather?

it wasn't empty - dance floor was full up, though not the stage. Not sure when the pictures where taken but it was nice in there - full but you could actually make you way from one end of the place to the other when you wanted to.

• 4 weeks later...