Originally posted by ripped2shreds

temps is in seaside, along with merge, jersey shore

circa, joey's, soundgarden, voodoolounge, taste, abyss, deko lounge, southpark,

and Sandbar in the summer

and drinks are half price compared to nyc

are these clubs straight?? or guidos only??? lmfao

Originally posted by nyckitty69

I'm assuming ppl go to nyc, right?

do u guys have any cool clubs down there? if so what are they? what clubs / nights are the best?

i only know of temptations. where is it?

that place is getting a reputation from the washington post article.

thanx alot

can you post the link to the article?

There are alot of clubs in Jersey... some for pre game, some for all night... it just depends on where you live and the type of music that you like... Temps was good back in the day, I wouldn't go there now, but that is not to say that it is still good to some people... everyone is different. Where do you live and where would you like to travel to?

Tonic in Jersey is great on a Saturday night... They have drink specials in the begining and the DJ is great... Check out their web site for more info

www.njtonic.com

I bounce between NYC and NJ...but the two are totally different to me. Here's where I usually go:

NJ - in the summer def. Djais!!! I'm not a fan of the seaside clubs...went to surf during the day on sundays a few times. Taste def on saturdays (sorry Im biased, I help do the party there;)), Circa is really nice and loungy, good crowd. Deko on Thursdays is fun and good looking people with great music...sometimes gets too packed but still great. Im more into lounges than clubs so i dont go much elsewhere in NJ.

NYC - def can find me at places like Suede, Suite 16, B'Lo, Bungalow8, Lobby, Lot 61, Canal Room, Coral Room, Lotus, Nine and a Half, Sessa, Nocturne, Taj, been to Deep a few times, its ok but it losts its appeal too me.

NJ has got great bars but the clubs are so so most try be NYC type ,,,I mean sure the music is sometimes very good but who wants to go home at 2:30... Most people dont go out till 11:30 12

...Seaside in the summer is open till 5am...Most of you have seen that MTV show with those ass holes....thats whats down in saeside....

summertime it is. do you have any mega clubs?

people up here tend to make fun of the jersey crowd and consider them extreme in the guido dept. I just thought I would check out your scene, since i don't like stereotyping and the jersey section has a sense of humour.

you think they're different? in what way?

some of those places i haven't even heard of in nyc:

Suite 16, Bungalow8, Lobby, Canal Room, Coral Room, Lotus, Nine and a Half, Taj

how do you have all that time on your hands? I wish I did.

Originally posted by adriennektu

I bounce between NYC and NJ...but the two are totally different to me. Here's where I usually go:

NJ - in the summer def. Djais!!! I'm not a fan of the seaside clubs...went to surf during the day on sundays a few times. Taste def on saturdays (sorry Im biased, I help do the party there;)), Circa is really nice and loungy, good crowd. Deko on Thursdays is fun and good looking people with great music...sometimes gets too packed but still great. Im more into lounges than clubs so i dont go much elsewhere in NJ.

NYC - def can find me at places like Suede, Suite 16, B'Lo, Bungalow8, Lobby, Lot 61, Canal Room, Coral Room, Lotus, Nine and a Half, Sessa, Nocturne, Taj, been to Deep a few times, its ok but it losts its appeal too me.

Originally posted by nyckitty69

some of those places i haven't even heard of in nyc:

Suite 16, Bungalow8, Lobby, Canal Room, Coral Room, Lotus, Nine and a Half, Taj

how do you have all that time on your hands? I wish I did.

That's surprising because those are fairly popular ones that have a good running crowd. Alot of them are small which is waht i like better. You should check em out, but then again if you are looking for megaclubs they wont do the trick, they are little places..but great music, amazing drinks and gorgeous crowds.