Edgar v pics are up

Bling

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna ask Saleen a question:

Where were all the canadian chicks you said were going with you to Voodoo.?? in your dreams???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I passed by to check OG for a little bit and the amount of female material was sick....I could have easily scored if I wasn't with a girl already or if my girl was bi. :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Katkit2704

Oh no, I dont mind him at all. Like I told you @ Crobar - I want to meet him badly...and I'm the one in the front and "no" I do not charge by the hour. LOL

Luv

The funny thing is you look exactly like a roomate of mine I use to tax in college. I'm talking twin... When i saw the pic I thought you were steffy from college...

and if you want to meet me, please forward any request to my agent and security team....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laliux

I wanna ask Saleen a question:

Where were all the canadian chicks you said were going with you to Voodoo.?? in your dreams???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I passed by to check OG for a little bit and the amount of female material was sick....I could have easily scored if I wasn't with a girl already or if my girl was bi. :D

so you were there???

we met the girls outside and they were in vip i think on the patio, so we didn't bother hanging with them. We only know them threw our neighbor...

Originally posted by saleen351

The funny thing is you look exactly like a roomate of mine I use to tax in college. I'm talking twin... When i saw the pic I thought you were steffy from college...

and if you want to meet me, please forward any request to my agent and security team....

If I want to meet you? - I'm dying to meet you! So you better believe it I would forward my requests to whomever I need to...

who loves ya baby - I DO I DO I DO! :D

Originally posted by CrzyC

Love the pics Art and thanks again for the special one of me and "DA MAN"!!!

See ya on Friday for Edgar at Voodoo!!!:D

welcome. it's always a pleasure hangin with y'all! :)

btw, who says i will not see you tomorrow? :P :p :P

cheersss,

art

To: Atruro

The new game.... where is Waldo (BLing) in pictures.. LOL

A+ my friend....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To whom it may concern!

I got to agree with Saleen on the blonde in the picture, cute, but my sources say she 18.

And I don't remember saleen posting so many times in the same thread since the space threads.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Blingster

Nice doggy style at a club with trance music..

Suggestion:: Get You shirt in a hype color,, like lime, yellow or BRIGHT ass orange. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the other people on this thread.

Hi!

Originally posted by themrs

Nope.

i'm not talking about the picture with the group of you on the first page of THIS thread. I'm talking about the first pic of the globaldj page. the one with jus bling and 2 girls. michelle on the right?