Clubplanet Nightlife Community

south park sausage fiesta with denny tsettos

Originally posted by babbo

a jersey sausage fest??? is there anything worse??? lmfao

..i dunno...for some reason it doesnt bother ME?!

...and...WHAT WAS WITH THE DNA SPLATTERED ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE.....was someone gutted?!!......jesus mary and joseph.....i didn't know freddy kreuger rolled at south park:eek:

Originally posted by k-hole6969

all that blood was from a kid that punched through one of the frosted windows by the bar...not a smart decison and a costly one too....

..but WHY!!!!??!....lol......what was the PLOT!......gimme some back story......i am lost....

Originally posted by sfdieselsf

last night the guy girl ratio was about 30 to 1. horrible! denny ripped it , but the crowd sucked. reminded me of a cadilac bar crowd.denny please retire that place..

stay at deko

r.i.p. factory

DAMN I SHOULD HAVE GONE THEN...I WOULD HAVE MADE OUT LIKE A BANDID

Originally posted by notallthere444

thats the crowd denny brings. 90 percent guys.

joeys was the same way. [/QUOT

DUDE THAT'S NOT FARE TO SAY IT'S NOT ABOUT DENNY , AND IT WAS -4 OUT LAST NIGHT......

HOWEVER THE GARDEN WAS FULL OF SOME REAL HOTTIES, I MEET UP WITH SOEM ASS FROM LONG ISLAND WHOA

LOTS OF LI ASS GOING TO THE GARDEN

Originally posted by mkutlass

I left after about 40 minutes, South park needs to spend some money, sound System sucks and the lighting show is horrible. I will never go back no matter who spins....... No women there either............... NOBODY DANCES THERE................

you mean- they didnt even do the guido stomp????? lmfao

Originally posted by sfdieselsf

yea there was alot of blood on the floor. i think it was from that guy that got cracked over the head with a bottle

I love how you talk shit

A. no one got cracked over the ehad with a bottle

B. Someone guy thought he was tough and puched the glass because he was pissed at his girl

C. He was bleeding like vcrazy cause of the glass

D. get your story straight

Originally posted by notallthere444

thats the crowd denny brings. 90 percent guys.

joeys was the same way.

Let me first start by saying I never wanted it to get to the point that I would have to respond back in this way to one of the people I have known on the board the longest but this time has long been coming. Anthony I do not know your problem with Denny but I dont think he has ever done anything wrong to you personally. He constantly bites his tongue as u have no problem always bashing him on this board. But for some reason or another you are at many of the places he spins. Lets not even go there though. Lets talk about this comment you have right here. The crowd that denny brings is mostly guys. I remember reading a post that you put on another thread regarding Denny and someone said that Denny brought a good crowd and u even agreed and said that was the reason you went to where he worked. That thread was less then a month ago. I am at work so I dont have time to go find it but I clearly remember it because it was brought to my attention by Denny. If less then a month ago you said the only reason you go to places where Denny works (which is pretty frequent I must add) was because the crowd how can u now go say the crowd is 90% dudes. Regarding this Friday at Joeys and this Saturday at South Park (I wasnt there to see what the crowd was like) you have to take in account it was less then 10 degrees out. For a girl to look her club best she normally wears less. Pretty hard to wear less when the weather is so cold. Many woman just stayed home this weekend and saved some money and shit like that. On a personal level, when you talk about this past Friday at Joeys this should be a reflection of me too. That is my party and if you are going to blame Denny for the guy to girl ratio Friday (when it was 2 degrees) you need to blame me also. I think everyone on this board maybe everyone that knows me in the tri-state area will agree the last thing my parties lack are woman. As you notice by the two parties I do (Joeys Fridays and Deko Saturdays) I dont need any one person to bring in the ass. The consistency with my parties is that. Denny was not to blame for the guy to girl ratio on Friday if anything the weather was and I was. I know it wasnt me so its got to be the weather.

Anyway let me close by telling everyone that as everyone knows I have a great relationship with denny both personal and in business. I am one of the true believers that Denny is good for any club that he works at that is why he is asked to play so much in NJ. Sometimes the crowd that is at a place is just not the best crowd for that night and he cant be to blame. He is good but nobody should count on Denny to be the saviour. South Park has a good Saturday night its been consistent for 2 years now and they too have to deal with the weather and other factors once and a while every club deals with it. Believe it or not we have experienced even a lul once or twice in 2 years at DEKO. It happens. Regarding Anthony (notallthere), he has been someone I have known for a long time and I have taken care of him for a few years now. I respect his opinion and I have kept my mouth quiet during his obsessiveness with denny on this board. But now he bought my Friday party at Joeys up and I dont think Denny deserves to be blamed for the guy to girl ratio at Joeys.

PS> The guy to girl ratio was not that bad this Friday. It still is the busiest Friday in NJ hands down and that isnt because there are never any woman there.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Let me first start by saying I never wanted it to get to the point that I would have to respond back in this way to one of the people I have known on the board the longest but this time has long been coming. Anthony I do not know your problem with Denny but I dont think he has ever done anything wrong to you personally. He constantly bites his tongue as u have no problem always bashing him on this board. But for some reason or another you are at many of the places he spins. Lets not even go there though. Lets talk about this comment you have right here. The crowd that denny brings is mostly guys. I remember reading a post that you put on another thread regarding Denny and someone said that Denny brought a good crowd and u even agreed and said that was the reason you went to where he worked. That thread was less then a month ago. I am at work so I dont have time to go find it but I clearly remember it because it was brought to my attention by Denny. If less then a month ago you said the only reason you go to places where Denny works (which is pretty frequent I must add) was because the crowd how can u now go say the crowd is 90% dudes. Regarding this Friday at Joeys and this Saturday at South Park (I wasnt there to see what the crowd was like) you have to take in account it was less then 10 degrees out. For a girl to look her club best she normally wears less. Pretty hard to wear less when the weather is so cold. Many woman just stayed home this weekend and saved some money and shit like that. On a personal level, when you talk about this past Friday at Joeys this should be a reflection of me too. That is my party and if you are going to blame Denny for the guy to girl ratio Friday (when it was 2 degrees) you need to blame me also. I think everyone on this board maybe everyone that knows me in the tri-state area will agree the last thing my parties lack are woman. As you notice by the two parties I do (Joeys Fridays and Deko Saturdays) I dont need any one person to bring in the ass. The consistency with my parties is that. Denny was not to blame for the guy to girl ratio on Friday if anything the weather was and I was. I know it wasnt me so its got to be the weather.

Anyway let me close by telling everyone that as everyone knows I have a great relationship with denny both personal and in business. I am one of the true believers that Denny is good for any club that he works at that is why he is asked to play so much in NJ. Sometimes the crowd that is at a place is just not the best crowd for that night and he cant be to blame. He is good but nobody should count on Denny to be the saviour. South Park has a good Saturday night its been consistent for 2 years now and they too have to deal with the weather and other factors once and a while every club deals with it. Believe it or not we have experienced even a lul once or twice in 2 years at DEKO. It happens. Regarding Anthony (notallthere), he has been someone I have known for a long time and I have taken care of him for a few years now. I respect his opinion and I have kept my mouth quiet during his obsessiveness with denny on this board. But now he bought my Friday party at Joeys up and I dont think Denny deserves to be blamed for the guy to girl ratio at Joeys.

PS> The guy to girl ratio was not that bad this Friday. It still is the busiest Friday in NJ hands down and that isnt because there are never any woman there.

more jersey-guido drama- this is hysterical- hey-who's making the sauce??

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I love how you talk shit

A. no one got cracked over the ehad with a bottle

B. Someone guy thought he was tough and puched the glass because he was pissed at his girl

C. He was bleeding like vcrazy cause of the glass

D. get your story straight

...thank u william!......that's all i wanted was the real story!!!!!!!!:D

billy has the story right.. I know who that kid is---it was not a smart decision to punch through glass b/c we all know who is going to win that battle..he was mad b/c his girl was dancing with some other dude...no one in this state can go out and have a drink anymore without fighting or starting some fucking drama...too many fucking hot heads....

Dude serg i Agree, Like i said.. the weather was rough this weekend... Denny is the da man and so is serg joeys deko..... and my fav SG

you know its funny how people say 90% guys...

I work the front obviously I see who comes in so out of the 800 people

720 people were guys............pfffffffffffffff

people make me laugh there were plenty of girls at SP but this is thing s you have to deal with people bashing clubs part of the business

Anthony notallthere........... seriousy you need to lay off Denny

Denny bring the hottest crowd to Temps!!!!! end of story

Hey Serg,

You know that I could easily call you or im you to comment on this post about Denny joeys south park all the guys who draws what and blah Blah Blah….

Please know, that first off I don’t really know who all of these fictitious people are that post these comments and make these reviews, negative or even positive allegations.

But I’ll tell you one thing for sure…. Being in this Business as long as it’s been and being a friend to all night club owners everywhere, the writings on this or any message board has zero credibility and mean nothing.

You Serg Denny Joey Tommy or who ever should pay no mined to these writing’s , you must ask your self who are theses people and also take it for where it comes.

AN EMPLOYEE is gonna cook up the numbers and of course it’s all a part of what goes with the territory when promoters get involved and when there are incentives giving to employees doormen bartenders Dj’s promoters ETC.

I don’t see any Night club OWNERS on this board bashing, and why is that? Cause for the most part there all business associates and as business owners they have to be concerned with credibility.

Anyone who takes this shit serious and writes a negative or over exaggerated comment is very obvious and is just feeding there own Ego.

It’s hard enough how we all struggle with the elements the peak and off peak seasons, weather etc this business does not need inaccurate garbage, beside how many people read these boards that really support nightlife, it’s probably one quarter of one percent.

Here’s a New Quote for you Serg

“Opinions are Free and anything that’s free has no credibility...â€

L8R My brotha EAI