3. Gary Sheffield

4. Jason Giambi

5. Bernie Williams

6. Hideki Matsui

7. Jorge Posada

8. Aarone Boone

9. Alfonso Soriano

:eek: Thats one sick lineup

what does the lineup have to do with clemens?

1. Kenny Lofton - almost in a retirement home

2. Derek Jeter - gay, as we all know

3. Gary Sheffield - right behind lofton in the line for the retirement home, also an idiot that says stupid shit about being a yankee like a month before he is even officially a yankee, he is already at the top of my idiot list

4. Jason Giambi - juicehead, not much else to say there

5. Bernie Williams - i'll give him some credit

6. Hideki Matsui - go back to japan

7. Jorge Posada - i just can't stand looking at his weaselesque head!

8. Aarone Boone - aaron fucking boone, 15 minutes of fame

9. Alfonso Soriano - i'll give him some credit too

Originally posted by magellanmax

Doesnt change squat...... Georgieboy is still a carpetbagger. Fuck him, I hope he chokes on a pretzel. :blown:

I get great satisfaction when I see the yamkees squirm. Finally the chip on the armor is showing... so much for greatness.

P.S Are you gonna resign Weaver or Benitez now Wells, Andy and Clem have all stuck it to you? Whats your projected starting lineup for the coming season ?Do you have season tickets you wish to donate to charity ? Let me kmow. Thenx. :)

How did Wells "stick it to us"? His chunky butt signing a 1 year deal with the PADRES? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by l155a

3. Gary Sheffield - right behind lofton in the line for the retirement home, also an idiot that says stupid shit about being a yankee like a month before he is even officially a yankee, he is already at the top of my idiot list

1. Lofton - will be a valuable lead off hitter for us since Soriano can't seem to do his job anymore

2. Jeter - well whatever about him, just make sure he keeps hitting well in the post-season and I won't complain so much

3. Sheffield - I think will turn out to be a wonderful acquistion, I'm glad everything FINALLY worked out with getting him signed

4. Giambi - ehh, never liked him, never will

5. Williams - I <3 him

6. Matsui (who I actualy think will hit BEHIND Jorge) - hopefully will hit a little better this year (not just clutch)

7. Posada - keep up the good work

8. Boone - hopefully will hit higher than a fucking .127 this season

9. Soriano (who I think might hit BEFORE Boone) - stop swinging at every single pitch and you'll have more success this year love

:D :D

The post before asked what the starting lineup would be. Lets pay attention.

this is all the yankees fault. If they got off their ass and signed andy, i gaurentee midway through spring training clemens would of resigned with the yankees. Those two are like butt buddies now. Clemens wanted to pitch in the olympics so you know his mindset was to pitch next year. Andy would of gotten him out with promises of foot masssages and threesoms with jeter.

All joking aside he would of pitched next year where ever andy was. Andy in houston clemens in houston, andy in new york clemens in new york. I mean he is a couple so away from second place, of course he was coming back.

!55a and magellanmax you guys sound like bitter jealous babies whining about the big bad yankees....grow up and accept 2nd place like you have been doing for 100 years now

Oh yeah your clubhouse shouild be a bundle of joy with your 2 superstars knowing that their not wanted in the clubhouse , "cowboyup the ass" Kevin Millar stating the week before the trade on ESPn he would much rather have Arod than Nomahh

ANd Manny as if that guy wasnt a headcase to begin with , lets see how he acts knowing the team put his ass on waivers

!155a you think no bosox are juicing??????? ,

Sheffield ready for retirement ..uhh check the stats from last year.

Magellan great comeback on the carpetbaggin comment

both of you enjoy watchin the Yanks again come October

Originally posted by bxbomb

!55a and magellanmax you guys sound like bitter jealous babies whining about the big bad yankees....grow up and accept 2nd place like you have been doing for 100 years now

Oh yeah your clubhouse shouild be a bundle of joy with your 2 superstars knowing that their not wanted in the clubhouse , "cowboyup the ass" Kevin Millar stating the week before the trade on ESPn he would much rather have Arod than Nomahh

ANd Manny as if that guy wasnt a headcase to begin with , lets see how he acts knowing the team put his ass on waivers

And Shefield and Kevin Brown are fuckin saints :laugh:

Originally posted by Codica3

8. Boone - hopefully will hit higher than a fucking .127 this season

9. Soriano (who I think might hit BEFORE Boone) - stop swinging at every single pitch and you'll have more success this year love

:D :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: the two rascals :laugh: :laugh:

Boondock: One hit wonder, foker cant hit pussy if it fell on his lap. what a bust !!

Sorry-ass-no: Damn ! mofo never saw a pitch he never swung at.

Nuff said ! I got mucho $$ that says the yamkees dont win no more than 20 games than the Rays !! who wants in ?? If you want sum of this action, place your chips and weep when the near-200 mil payroll stinks up the bronx :laugh:

Li55a..well said missy.. the yamkees smell the smoke, they are haulin ass to save face.

bx... i gotta say, i laughed at your post..i tried so hard not to...but i couldnt help it. while we are waiting for another yamkee bought-n-paid for title run, why dont you sit back and watch the PATS light up the friggin NFL !! welcome to the new millenium. enjoy your last WS, you might be wearing a xxl sized colostomy bag next time they do. :laugh:

Originally posted by bxbomb

dude, chill out! you take offense as if you are on the team! it was sarcasm! even codica had the decency to respond with a well thought out post in response to mine about the lineup. she must have sensed my sarcasm because you obviously didn't.

spragga, LMFAO!!! :laugh: :laugh:

dude, chill out! you take offense as if you are on the team! it was sarcasm! even codica had the decency to respond with a well thought out post in response to mine about the lineup. she must have sensed my sarcasm because you obviously didn't.

spragga, LMFAO!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Im glad you can tell in my tone of typing that I am so angry and need to chill :rolleyes:

My responses are quite thought out and true ,Im simply responding to 2 bosox fans that cant do anything else but whine bout the Yanks when you should look in your own back yard first and correct that situation. and maybe then you will be able to get past the Yanks and win something meanigful in Oct.

ANd sarcasm or not you stated things that i responded too , what is the point of this message board and thread to begiin with???

no hatred here, just defending my team as much as you have a right to state your "sarcastic" comments about them