Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone ever given someone a T bag or roman helmet?

tommyarmani

guys, correct me if im wrong.

I thought a tbag is when you are 69'ing, but the guy is on top.

I also thought a roman Helmet, is when the girl is laying flat on her back, & the guy straddles her face, sort of like a bike seat, but facing her. The balls & cock sit on her nose, sort of like those old style roman helmets from the gladiator days???

Originally posted by tommyarmani

guys, correct me if im wrong.

I thought a tbag is when you are 69'ing, but the guy is on top.

sorry my friend who dates brandy but that is incorrect. there are many different definitions of the famous "tea bag" but the one that I associate with it is:

Placing your sweaty, saggy nutsack into some hoes mouth and make her suck on it gently (usually lying her down, stand over her and begin to dip them in and out of her mouth as if you were dipping a "tea bag"). If she refuses, you then proceed to slap in the face with your ballsack

Originally posted by nomembername

sorry my friend who dates brandy but that is incorrect. there are many different definitions of the famous "tea bag" but the one that I associate with it is:

Placing your sweaty, saggy nutsack into some hoes mouth and make her suck on it gently (usually lying her down, stand over her and begin to dip them in and out of her mouth as if you were dipping a "tea bag"). If she refuses, you then proceed to slap in the face with your ballsack

:laugh: :laugh:

babbo - Did I say MY guys sweaty balls?? no I said THEIR sweaty balls

I've yet to try this way but it works even better when you are not facing her, this way when you dip down your asshole will be right above her nose.

ladies if you want the full effect ask your man to do this on a hot summer day when he comes home from playing a few games of basketball at the local park

Originally posted by nomembername

I've yet to try this way but it works even better when you are not facing her, this way when you dip down your asshole will be right above her nose.

ladies if you want the full effect ask your man to do this on a hot summer day when he comes home from playing a few games of basketball at the local park

I prefer to do 30 minutes of intense cardio immediately after an outdoor tanning session at the beach & then lay the "T bag" right on her face.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

nope...can't say it does :blank:

really? maybe you haven't been with the right man yet that knows how to fuck the shit out of you :confused:

what about "Ballsacking" - takes some luck of the gene pool, but if you're able to do it, always great fun. While you are straddling her, take your nutsack and spread it out over her face like pizza dough.

another good thing to try with your balls which I have not been able to perfect yet is "the dog in a bathroom" - this is the proper name for when you attempt to insert your nuts into a girl's ass. It is so named because it can be just as hard as keeping a dog in the tub while giving it a bath.