Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V @ MIA Review

xxgrooveericxx

Originally posted by themrs

Seriously people, you gotta go try their food. It's amazing!

OK - I don't know where Flip is taking you but, this food is AVERAGE at best. In fact - It only gets **1/2 (thats 2+1/2) out of 5 from Guyman. And - as you can all see by my girth - I'm an expert on food.

Also - I can see why they have a door policy. Shit - its on Hollywood circle. But, I got in by myself (no chick) and sneakers for Oscar.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

man oh man..... it's a fucking italian resturante, not fucking mc donalds like laura said, some show respect, grow up and dress nice... This isn't dade county where all you need is a fake green card, sneaks and ripped up jeans. Show some class and respect.... I'm tired of you people not being able to get in by the way you dress than you bitch about it on here... You people must be from iowa or some place like that.. Who in their right mind leaves the house with sneakers on to go to a resturante???

First of all, go fuck yourself. Second of all, you don't know how I was dressed. I had a nice shirt, nice jacket, nice jeans and nice pair of sneakers (clean & new) not an old pair of basketball or dirty and ripped to hell pair. My overall apperance was fine. You can look at someone they way they are dressed and say "Hey, they are dressed realy nice" and have sneakers. It's just so stupid. I wasn't planning on going to a club or anything like that. Just going to hang out with some friends, listen to some tunes, and go home. Howcome I was able to go dressed basically the same way the last time I went and this time I didn't? Makes no sense. You make no sense. You suck! But we all know that. And by the looks of it, some other people got in with sneakers too and didn't have a problem. Why don't you bitch at them about having some class cause I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you.

Like I said, next time I'll know because now I know the rules. I didn't like the fact that they changed the rules all of a sudden, that's all. I'll be going to MIA again.

And please don't come here with "respect" thing because the comments you made above don't deserve any respect.

good food, good tunes, good people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to all the people who are discusing over the dress code....i was a little dissapointed that they didnt let them in.....but what really got me and there is no explanation for this..im surprised no1 has brought it up allready..is that there was a couple there that looked like they walked straight out of the trailer park....mullets and all...the chick was like 200 pounds with a dirty tank top and the guy was no better...soo if u can explain how they got in tand these guys didnt then u people who r hating deserve to keep arguing ur point...but until then .....keeeepppp qqquuuieeeetttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351

who cares what the place is like or how they should do thier dress code, we are all 21 years old and over, this isn't the summer, show some respect and were shoes, have you ever in your entire life seen me or anyone in my crew with fucking sneakers on? If you go out at night, you wear shoes, that simple. Maybe i'm from nj and the nyc area where we dress a little nicer. The way you dress is a total reflection on how you were raised.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

and to all the people who are discusing over the dress code....i was a little dissapointed that they didnt let them in.....but what really got me and there is no explanation for this..im surprised no1 has brought it up allready..is that there was a couple there that looked like they walked straight out of the trailer park....mullets and all...the chick was like 200 pounds with a dirty tank top and the guy was no better...soo if u can explain how they got in tand these guys didnt then u people who r hating deserve to keep arguing ur point...but until then .....keeeepppp qqquuuieeeetttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

simple answer, i ran a door at a club that had a strict dress code, a dress code is subjective unlike say a parking ticket... I can pick and choose who I wanted to let in whether or not that person fits our dress code or not.. It's called life, and sometimes things aren't clear cut nor fair.. Eric dressed like a kid and got turned down...

who cares what the place is like or how they should do thier dress code, we are all 21 years old and over, this isn't the summer, show some respect and were shoes, have you ever in your entire life seen me or anyone in my crew with fucking sneakers on? If you go out at night, you wear shoes, that simple. Maybe i'm from nj and the nyc area where we dress a little nicer. The way you dress is a total reflection on how you were raised.

Nothing wrong with wearing sneakers, but not to a resturant....

simple answer, i ran a door at a club that had a strict dress code, a dress code is subjective unlike say a parking ticket... I can pick and choose who I wanted to let in whether or not that person fits our dress code or not.. It's called life, and sometimes things aren't clear cut nor fair.. Eric dressed like a kid and got turned down...

sorry to correct u saleen but eric was dressed descently...these people were dressed like the simple life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theres no explanation for it....and thats the bottom line......and those other guys that came in with that smell all over them like they had just finished playing a basketball game!!!!!!!!!! thats 2 strikes.......theyve got one more....if u would had been there as hard as it is for u to agree with people u would had said well yeah maybe that was a bit on the harsh side!!!!!!!!!!!

tick tock tick tock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude!

Just cuz you wear Bostonians doesn't mean people can't wear their nice sneakers. Sometimes I sport my sneakers and they let me in with no problem... fuck! I even got in to Prive wearing my flip flops.. so it's really about the doorman discretion.

All i have to say is thats BULSHIT about eric not able to get in for wearing sneakers, unreal, these places have to be sooooooooooooooooooooo anal. Anyways good seeing some of the crew out and finally meeting tranzwhore, Edgar, wow threw down a great two hr set, had to leave to get up nice and early this morning to get shit done, but Pics will be up in a day or so!!!

Damon 2.0

several weeks ago, i was standing outside of mia, watching some street person trying to talk his way in. the door guy tried to shoo him away, but he persisted.

derelict: hey, man, it's free. come on, man. why won't you let me in?

doorguy: you're not dressed.

derelict: whaddya mean i'm not dressed? i'm dressed! i'm dressed!

doorguy: (sigh) you're wearing sneakers.

at this juncture, dj dublex wandered out, having just finished his set. of course, he was wearing sneakers that looked like a pair of old bedroom slippers that the doberman had been chewing on for a few weeks.

derelict: but look at his shoes, man!

dublex: (sheepishly) i'm the dj.

derelict: a dj? that's great! i'm an mc! (insert painful drunken whiteboy rap here)

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

First of all, go fuck yourself. Second of all, you don't know how I was dressed. I had a nice shirt, nice jacket, nice jeans and nice pair of sneakers (clean & new) not an old pair of basketball or dirty and ripped to hell pair. My overall apperance was fine. You can look at someone they way they are dressed and say "Hey, they are dressed realy nice" and have sneakers. It's just so stupid. I wasn't planning on going to a club or anything like that. Just going to hang out with some friends, listen to some tunes, and go home. Howcome I was able to go dressed basically the same way the last time I went and this time I didn't? Makes no sense. You make no sense. You suck! But we all know that. And by the looks of it, some other people got in with sneakers too and didn't have a problem. Why don't you bitch at them about having some class cause I'm not gonna sit here and listen to you.

Like I said, next time I'll know because now I know the rules. I didn't like the fact that they changed the rules all of a sudden, that's all. I'll be going to MIA again.

And please don't come here with "respect" thing because the comments you made above don't deserve any respect.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

:lol3:

Originally posted by laliux

dude!

Just cuz you wear Bostonians doesn't mean people can't wear their nice sneakers. Sometimes I sport my sneakers and they let me in with no problem... fuck! I even got in to Prive wearing my flip flops.. so it's really about the doorman discretion.

:werd: