Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wmc

groovefire

Alright, who's going and when? I shouldn't divulge too much yet, but we'll be back with a couple shows again this year, including a return Friday night (3/5) performance at Tantra, except this time we're getting a little help from a friend....a superstar friend. ;)

HOLLA!

Originally posted by groovefire

Alright, who's going and when? I shouldn't divulge too much yet, but we'll be back with a couple shows again this year, including a return Friday night (3/5) performance at Tantra, except this time we're getting a little help from a friend....a superstar friend. ;)

HOLLA!

Tiesto?

Sunday day and Monday night are also a go. :)

Sunday I'm there.... make sure you post the details.... I have zero plans for sunday right now..

Rumor is *infusion* is at nerve on monday, and I'm not missing that for anything... those guys are fucking amazing!

:D

All the details soon.

I can tell you Friday March 5th, we're playing Tantra with D:Fuse.

maybe, just maybe, i might actually make it over to tantra this year :tongue: i will probably only go fri-sunday or monday and make the most of the weekend. starting it off at tantra wouldn't be so bad ;)

i just got an e-mail update about some of the clubs in miami:

-Nocturnal located in Downtown Miami will not be ready for WMC 2004. No news as to if and when it will be ready.

-Level (Mansion) has been gutted out and is in a pre construction halt after being busted by the City of Miami Beach for doing demolition and constructing without permits. All construction has been ceased pending work permits. Will it be ready for WMC 2004? Don't bet your vinyl collection on it.

-Opium is being forced to shut down and will be moving its operations to Mission (Level) due to new even stricter City of Miami Beach Noise (Level) Ordinances.

-Nikky Beach is beachless. The City has taken back all beach and sand areas and will not allow Nikki to play any music above easy listening levels.

-Crobar 24 is still in pre planning stages and will not be ready until WMC 2005(does anyone know if the regular crobar is still open and will be open for the wmc?)

-Maze's lease is up at the end of February 2004 (before WMC) and they will have to make way for the new tenants (Office Depot). Staples anyone?

WTF?!? :confused:

i guess we know at least tantra is good to go!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

This year's participants so far...

BMC: Me, d:Rew (he knows it), w/possible guest appearance by superstart DJ Fester

WMC: Todd, mike Swizzles, prplhz, amandafoxy69, Stymie (if his internet girlfriend allows), w/confirmed special guest appearance by li55a following you around all week

I'm lovin' it

Looking good looking good!!