Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phat Farm Sold For $100,000,000+

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I HOPE YOU AREN'T TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT? LOL

THAT WOULDN'T BE WISE! :laugh:

:rolleyes: ...I was...And this wouldn't be wise because ?.....Are you gonna come get me....boo hooo

Just to clarify so you can understand.....You bring it on yourself....I try to read a post on here and you interject some worthless BS about how great you are and the world is beneath you.......(While that may not have been prevelant in this thread you are just plain annoying....Thanks for playing the game...Make sure you think of something really clever...I'm sure it will cut really deep.....

-dt

Originally posted by dt1313

:rolleyes: ...I was...And this wouldn't be wise because ?.....Are you gonna come get me....boo hooo

Just to clarify so you can understand.....You bring it on yourself....I try to read a post on here and you interject some worthless BS about how great you are and the world is beneath you.......(While that may not have been prevelant in this thread you are just plain annoying....Thanks for playing the game...Make sure you think of something really clever...I'm sure it will cut really deep.....

-dt

YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER WEAK PERSON I BROKE! :laugh: