Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT, THE GREATEST CLUB ON THE PLANET?

Iliana, no drama today, please. I just wanna post and be happy that I've nothing to do at work but bullshit with you peoples. I didn't do no things last weekend so I'm not shot and cranky, maybe we'll do this next week or something.

And will someone please tell me how to add a picture to the bottom of my posts.

Originally posted by iliana:

And you are trying to say ...what Oasis?

That Twilo is a special venue that showcases awesome dj's? That Twilo is owned by a company? WHAT IS YOUR POINT OASIS?

Please, do enlighten me with your "old school promoter" wisdom.

Plain and simple..they are both clubs.

-iliana

the post is about the greatest club, in the world no less, but twilo shouldnt be mentioned here cuz they're 2 different things. ili that in itself is an admition that twilo is in a class of itself. dont bother arguing, sherenta is a fuckin drama queen who feeds off this shit.

------------------

deez nutz

EXIT EXIT EXIT!!!

I LOVE EXIT!!

definetly the best club in the world, when the music is pumpin and mundy is workin the mix, can't beat that

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by 220bpm:

ATTN: ILIANA

Sure it doesnt have views of the runway/ocean like space and doesnt have the freewheeling anything goes attitudes like some European clubs, but Guess what, we live in NYC, and that shit does not fly here. It's a culture/law/infrastructure thing.

I would love to know where these "european" clubs are that put the NYC scene to shame. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence right? Well I have lived on both sides and gotta say, it's the greenest in NY, but then again, that's only my opinion.

220bpm....you honestly think that the New York scene is better than the European scene?????????/??????????

I'm truly baffled. My first time clubbing...was when I was 17 and I went to go live in London and it blew my mind. Then when I came back to New York and started clubbing here, there was no magic or brilliance. I dunno. Maybe I like it underground maybe I've been effected by the out of control massive scene. Then again, i didnt live through palladium, arena, or disco 2000. Maybe i missed the magic in New york.

And no..i don't deny that Exit is a beautiful club. I've mentioned that before.

But never will it be the best club "On the planet".

-iliana

cwm7.gif

If everyone could just check out enyce's post "Twilo vs Exit:Round 2" it would solve this problem......I'll repeat myself though...There is no point comparing the two because we all have our likes/dislikes and we're not going to reach a verdict(although it is fun trying, I guess).

Well, I give Exit the edge here, not breaking it down though. I know Twilo has better music but I always walk out of Exit with a smile on my face, I can't say the same for Twilo.....I don't really know why but that fact just makes me want to go to Exit foremost.....Peace..

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info.

I love EXIT

I always have a great time there!!!

But then again I am the type of person that makes the best out of everything.

But the space is so awsome!!!!

Everyone is intitled to there opinion.

cwm13.gifcwm24.gifcwm27.gif

oh damnit you are right i am sorry

exit and twilo are the same club

the same people go to both every weekend b/c they the same place.. one week twilo sat eh what the hell this week exit sat.. same club right?

rolleyes.gif

------------------

GateCrasher @ LL for Guestlist: 201-725-8858, oasis9389@msn.com

Originally posted by oasis:

oh damnit you are right i am sorry

exit and twilo are the same club

the same people go to both every weekend b/c they the same place.. one week twilo sat eh what the hell this week exit sat.. same club right?

rolleyes.gif

You obviously can't read. It must be all those long nights sniFFing k and popping e with your bridge and tunnel crowd at exit.

I DID NOT SAY THAT EXIT AND TWILO ARE THE SAME CLUB. I said that they are both A CLUB.

Got it..A CLUB..same category as oppose to a bar or lounge or pool hall.

%$$%^*&^*(&(

-iliana

ATTN: ILIANA

in regards to your post above, I have lived in Europe for many years, and spent much of that time clubbing. I have done the Ibiza and greece trips, spent a year in Madrid, and allot of time in the UK.

Honestly, as far as the club itself goes ( the space) exit rates up there at the top.

Sure it doesnt have views of the runway/ocean like space and doesnt have the freewheeling anything goes attitudes like some European clubs, but Guess what, we live in NYC, and that shit does not fly here. It's a culture/law/infrastructure thing.

I would love to know where these "european" clubs are that put the NYC scene to shame. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence right? Well I have lived on both sides and gotta say, it's the greenest in NY, but then again, that's only my opinion.

Well IMO...

For me a space with good DJ's is not enough it the who experience.

MY top clubs (and criteria) in the world read like this...

1) Space - Because, it's a great space worlds TOP DJ's year round. 220BPM, there is no runway view or sea view in space, so I don't know where you went.

2) Privilege - The biggest club, most opulent club. Where else has a 50 foot water fall, a swimming pool, 50 foot windows overlooking the sea, top DJ in the toilets. Fantastic entertainment. The best lights and probably (for the size and shape of the club) the best sound system in the world.

3) Cream (bugged out) - It's a huge club again, but it has an intimate feel about it. They have the main room, the back room (live bands), and an outdoor section. Just for the musical variation and quality. Very friendly crowd.

4) Roxy (Amsterdam)- this place is closed now, but it was PURE HEDONISM with Dimitry on the 1's & 2's.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Archived