Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i finally got a job!

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

two in fact at the same time. ive been laid off since nov. but i took a job at friday's i want to be a bartender, but i have to start out as a server , its cool, because i have no experience at all. and i just got a real job today too. now its gonna be tough to balance everything in with a fucked up school schedule to boot, but oh well, i was tired of doing nothing at all. its the fridays in fairfax, by fair oaks mall, i get done training middle of next week, stop by , say hi.

jerami

p.s. this may mean that i'll need phone calls to know what is going on if i cant check the board. thanks. :):)

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Are you required to wear 15 pieces of flair?

hahahhaha, there is actually no flair. thank god for that. thanks everyone!!!! there is one guy there now that worked as a server for 7 months before going to the bar, hopefully i can top that. we'll see. i know its far vic, but you live out in b.f.e. :) it's not my fault.

funk, what do you mean you used to? :shaky: what happened? dont you have a gold points reward card?? want one? :deal: