Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i met...

icyclexii

stymie!!!

i can't even tell. the cadavers have been decapitated (well, more like their skulls have been taken out, leaving the skin and superficial fascia lying on the table. so basically her face is laid out two-dimensionally like a mask, with no bones attached -- it was pretty crass of them to do that, but we dissect the brain and neck next year).

i feel guilty, strangely. i don't know why. maybe because the body of a deceased person is generally a sanctified object, and i feel like i'm violating that.....

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by icyclexii

stymie!!!

i can't even tell. the cadavers have been decapitated (well, more like their skulls have been taken out, leaving the skin and superficial fascia lying on the table. so basically her face is laid out two-dimensionally like a mask, with no bones attached -- it was pretty crass of them to do that, but we dissect the brain and neck next year).

i feel guilty, strangely. i don't know why. maybe because the body of a deceased person is generally a sanctified object, and i feel like i'm violating that.....

girl that is pretty sad picture .. i agree with you on everything . but .. why did u have to use my name now kid ....

the MASK :cool:

Originally posted by ras67

:confused:

what'd ya do a search on the word MASK??? :laugh:

hmm that is not such a bad idea for the future .. but no ..

it is just that . since i am the MASK .. i feel all other masks . whether they are real masks, some entities, expressions .. or words .. and i find them ..and then question them ...

got it ..??

nhaaaaa i was messing with you .. i almost believed it too ..hehe

i just happened to read the posting and i was like . whattttt . my name .. hehe

peace

the MASK

Originally posted by kaydup

You sound like one of those guys that gives himself his nickname...

You are no longer the Mask, you are now Coco

i give myself a nickname .. hehe .. no dude .. i was known as the mask as i danced with it .. so i was given that name ..

if u ever been to avalon, webster hall or sound factory then u probably seen me ..

i am coco? hehe .. may be .. some people thought when they saw me dancing that i gotta be outta of my mind to dance like this .. and others thought i am on drugs . but i am neither .. i am just a hard core dancer .. end of story

the MASK

Originally posted by dragon0401

i give myself a nickname .. hehe .. no dude .. i was known as the mask as i danced with it .. so i was given that name ..

if u ever been to avalon, webster hall or sound factory then u probably seen me ..

i am coco? hehe .. may be .. some people thought when they saw me dancing that i gotta be outta of my mind to dance like this .. and others thought i am on drugs . but i am neither .. i am just a hard core dancer .. end of story

the MASK

so then why do you need a mask coco?

Originally posted by icyclexii

stymie!!!

OOF!!!!

that pretty damn rough before lunchtime d.

ughhghg.