Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dinner Diva and WWE

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cynstam21

Billy - chill out, it's a fucken message board and I am voicing my opinion.

Tues party? Of course it's hot, what else is your competiton..derr

Oh yeah, where the fuck where you when all of this was happening? Not picking a fight, just want to know.

chill out I am chillng out youu are the one jumping down people throat

just read again what you wrote it sounds ignorant "Diva is a Dump" :laugh:

Yes the reason we dont have any competetion is because we put everyone out of business

Many people tried Tuesday night parties they make it a week or two....

But it will be hard to compete against Diva on Tuesday night in North Jersey for many years to come

Hype is right about Bar-A.

But have all of you forgotten about the longest running, most consistent Tuesday Party in New JERSEY.......HELLO!!!!

POOR BILLYS!!!

Thats right. I was at Diva once. I will NEVER Go back, after the way Billy made my ass pay last week. Everyone has been laughing about it. It cracks me up:laugh: :laugh:

But in all seriousness, nothings better than Poor Billys on a Tuesday night. Its been going strong for years, especially in the summer time.

I give Diva a few more months. Maybe 4-5, then it will be DONE.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Marco...I heard I missed a good time last nite...With the Devils losing 4 to 0, I would have rather been at Iberia...

As far as Diva, everyone has their own opinions...me personally, well I have never liked the place...this goes back 2/3 years ago when it just opened...But, in all honesty, just because the have a good party going on Tuesday, I would say that its a hot lounge...actually, its pretty far from the truth...

Marco...Hope you join us Friday at Circa though

Marco...I heard I missed a good time last nite...With the Devils losing 4 to 0, I would have rather been at Iberia...

As far as Diva, everyone has their own opinions...me personally, well I have never liked the place...this goes back 2/3 years ago when it just opened...But, in all honesty, just because the have a good party going on Tuesday, I wouldnt say that its a hot lounge...actually, its pretty far from the truth...

Originally posted by whataboutme

As far as Diva, everyone has their own opinions...me personally, well I have never liked the place...this goes back 2/3 years ago when it just opened...But, in all honesty, just because the have a good party going on Tuesday, I would say that its a hot lounge...actually, its pretty far from the truth...

I will def be joinging you guys on Friday.

You did miss a GREAT time though last night. No problems. We will be doing that much more often.

I feel what your saying about Diva. It was a Great Dissappointment.

Originally posted by nootsy

Went to Dinner at Iberia in Newark had a great time with a few CP heads. Sergio - Santana - Victor soto - Kosta P - Georgie - Marco - Binoy and a few others.

Got a little Buzz on and went to Diva (where the action Began)

Kosta starts looking Sleepy so MLK236658754 dumps the ice water on him - very funny stuff. Then about 30 min later Kosta retaliates with a quick shot in the head with some evian.

I will leave the details to Kosta P but all I can tell you in into our 5th bottle of wine I see Kosta Getting Booted in a very violent manner. Kosta - thanks for the free bar tab. Diva Lounge - make sure you dont run tabs without credit cards if you are going to toss people out. At least the bartender got tipped

That was just the beginning of the night......... Almost got tossed out of another fine establishment but that story I will keep to myself.:D

I'm Brian the bartender that started your tab.. I usually always take a credit cards exept for people that I trust.. You might have thought you got 1 up on Diva.. but.. I had to pay your $120 dollar tab.. I don't care whose fault the situation is.. I lost out..

But have all of you forgotten about the longest running, most consistent Tuesday Party in New JERSEY.......HELLO!!!!

POOR BILLYS!!!

Actually Bar A Tuesdays have been around alot longer then Poor Billy's. Their Tuesdays nite have been nuttin but a packed house. They are legendary around the jersey shore. Even in the winter, Bar A tuesdays are still goin strong. Only differance between Poor Billy's & Bar A is its 18 n for girls on tues nites there. Both are consistent partys though and both are equal

Originally posted by bdanto4

I'm Brian the bartender that started your tab.. I usually always take a credit cards exept for people that I trust.. You might have thought you got 1 up on Diva.. but.. I had to pay your $120 dollar tab.. I don't care whose fault the situation is.. I lost out..

people you trust???

I am pretty sure if Kosta was still in Diva you would have had your money.......maybe you should find the bouncer, make him pay

its not Kosta's fault & I doubt after being put in a head lock, dragged out of Diva, his first thoughts were going to be "omg hold on, can I go back in there real quick and pay the tab?"

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

people you trust???

I am pretty sure if Kosta was still in Diva you would have had your money.......maybe you should find the bouncer, make him pay

its not Kosta's fault & I doubt after being put in a head lock, dragged out of Diva, his first thoughts were going to be "omg hold on, can I go back in there real quick and pay the tab?"

HAhaha...that last line kills me.....Brian..get off a sinking ship buddy...words of advice.

No, you lost out b/c your a jack ass to pick up the tab in the first place... Its hard to reach for your wallet in a full nelson.

Diva's a gip joint anyway....

Originally posted by thesandman

No, you lost out b/c your a jack ass to pick up the tab in the first place... Its hard to reach for your wallet in a full nelson.

Diva's a gip joint anyway....

it was a choke hold NOT a full nelson......

Originally posted by ripped2shreds

Kosta, I heard you're gonna jump on the bean and go back to kick his ass, put his mouth on the curb!!!!

hollaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You know I really got to join a gym....hmmm hittin the bean sounds like fun!!!!

and you know those PR mouthwash's are always fun to deliver!!!

1st it wasnt my tab. second believe it or not we tried to get back in to pay the tab and the bouncers said they dont give a fuck - Thats a direct quote. The guy who started the tab would never walk out on one - EVER. So what you should do is talk to the bouncers and tell them next time a guy wants to pay off his tab let him.

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

people you trust???

The funny thing CECE is that One of the guys we were with did that - He said let me go back and pay the tab and they wouldnt let him. I am sorry for the bartender but that whole situation was fd up

Originally posted by nootsy

1st it wasnt my tab. second believe it or not we tried to get back in to pay the tab and the bouncers said they dont give a fuck - Thats a direct quote. The guy who started the tab would never walk out on one - EVER. So what you should do is talk to the bouncers and tell them next time a guy wants to pay off his tab let him.

yeah that and the fact that its bad business to choke your customers....especially ones with big mouths like me that go out 7 days a week and can tell half the state of New Jersey in a week.....