• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere444

yeah bro,,

Even people from NYC know! that we own them attachment.php?postid=1978500

WTC....<3

For some reason while I as I was driving down 80 East this morning and saw the NYC Skyline without the towers I got super emotional. I guess it's because it was the first time I got THAT view of it since it happened and the sky was pinkish-purple-greyish-blue....

looked so empty.

sucked :(

Originally posted by deeelite1

WTC....<3

For some reason while I as I was driving down 80 East this morning and saw the NYC Skyline without the towers I got super emotional. I guess it's because it was the first time I got THAT view of it since it happened and the sky was pinkish-purple-greyish-blue....

looked so empty.

sucked :(

\

yeah shit dident even notice them in there.. Lets not ruin this fun thread with sad shit dee :(

Originally posted by notallthere444

Yo, You are like the craziest girl on the board. WTF that dident really happen .. DID IT? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes unfortunately it really did happen. I am still traumatized from it and I will ONE day find this person who raped my innocent car that was just minding her own business.

This monster broke my window and put it's bloody paws all over my beige interior, rummaged through my belongings and left my purse, Christian Dior Glasses and about 10 dollars in bills but managed to steal my pennies, Vickies body spray and Owners manual for my car.

Go Figure

Yes unfortunately it really did happen. I am still traumatized from it and I will ONE day find this person who raped my innocent car that was just minding her own business.

This monster broke my window and put it's bloody paws all over my beige interior, rummaged through my belongings and left my purse, Christian Dior Glasses and about 10 dollars in bills but managed to steal my pennies, Vickies body spray and Owners manual for my car.

Go Figure

Ok ok.. Jokes over ill give it back...

LOL so funny thats crazy.. I mean it sucks that it happend but why would they take pennies and leave bills.. Shit.. Did they steal your van douche hat?

It's okay if you laugh... It is pretty funny when you think about it. Of course I had to get the city's stupidest bum to break into my car though, just my luck.

I have no idea why he left the things he left behind and took pocket change. Maybe he was lightheaded from losing so much blood on the previous 4 cars he broke into and bled on as well. I don't own a Von Dutch hat.. the only thing I sort of owned of Von Dutch was on backorder for months and I wound up cancelling because I threw a hissy fit.......... was not a hat tho ;-)

Calebb I had to report it to the police in fear of the idiot doing something with my registration and insurance information that he took along with my driver's manual.

It's okay if you laugh... It is pretty funny when you think about it. Of course I had to get the city's stupidest bum to break into my car though, just my luck.

I have no idea why he left the things he left behind and took pocket change. Maybe he was lightheaded from losing so much blood on the previous 4 cars he broke into and bled on as well. I don't own a Von Dutch hat.. the only thing I sort of owned of Von Dutch was on backorder for months and I wound up cancelling because I threw a hissy fit.......... was not a hat tho ;-)

Calebb I had to report it to the police in fear of the idiot doing something with my registration and insurance information that he took along with my driver's manual.

Yeah i was fucking with you cuase i read in the star ledger that you hate that company..

Great story though., Got another?

Maybe that's why he broke in to your car. Because he had lost his manual. And when he saw the pennies he figured he'd take them and start a collection. And maybe the fact that he left the bills was maybe his way of paying you for the manual. Moving along, my guess is he didn't take the glasses because they weren't "in style" at the time, so he noticed them quickly and said "nah."

Or something.

Originally posted by calebb

Maybe that's why he broke in to your car. Because he had lost his manual. And when he saw the pennies he figured he'd take them and start a collection. And maybe the fact that he left the bills was maybe his way of paying you for the manual. Moving along, my guess is he didn't take the glasses because they weren't "in style" at the time, so he noticed them quickly and said "nah."

Or something.

LOL or!

Maybe he was tripping balls on acid and he thought the manual was a manual to get through life.. "buckle your seat belts" oooo this makes sense now.. Maybe he stole the pennies to save you from choking on them if you tried to eat them.. And maybe he didn't take the glasses because they weren't in style and he said "nah"

tripping balls on acid? youre a fucking idiot. go to erowid.com and learn something faghorse.

anyway, brooklyn > NJ - that means "greater than" for you fucking guidos. talk about tanning salons. you look like fucking bacon. thats why the brooklyn girls all give you the cold shoulder and you go to your fat fuck guido friends and complain. fairy fucks. how dare you insult brooklyn like that. brooklyn is what makes manhattan nightlife, so watch yourself when youre on our turf. fake hick motherfuckers.

Originally posted by Kontrol

tripping balls on acid? youre a fucking idiot. go to erowid.com and learn something faghorse.

anyway, brooklyn > NJ - that means "greater than" for you fucking guidos. talk about tanning salons. you look like fucking bacon. thats why the brooklyn girls all give you the cold shoulder and you go to your fat fuck guido friends and complain. fairy fucks. how dare you insult brooklyn like that. brooklyn is what makes manhattan nightlife, so watch yourself when youre on our turf. fake hick motherfuckers.

GO hang out with DT your SF FAGGOT ! :blown:

Originally posted by Mystify22

yeah and they're all from rural areas of new york state and act like they're from the city or put us down for being from jersey.

please.

I love it when they say,

"I'M FROM NY" and they take the parkway up to Upstate NY

They got cows up past Nanuet and woodbury commons

:laugh:

Yea your from NY MotherFer, go milk a cow bitch!

No doubt Brooklyns tough - I have good friends from there and they are tough. But if you are going to fuck with us on our "Turf" bring a gun

You're probably Mexican.