Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

I love snow, too -- just not when I have to drive in it :(

I miss being in college.....snow days were the best.......we all stayed in and got drunk :drunk:

I'm still going to do that....somewhere at my desk is a bottle of JWB...

OTTER.......................digga just drank 16 ounces of water before he shoveled........................

i had to pee, i took 3 valiums and was too lazy to run in the house, so ya wanna know what digga did...................

I PISSED S.O.S on the front lawn, hopefully a chopper from up above sees it and saves me from my misery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ceeotter

LOL...you shovel snow...hmmmmm interesting???????

I figured you would be running around making snow angels or something...

drink some more water and go pee/draw some pictures!!!

does digga shovel???????????? i once worked 36 hours straight shoveling snow.........do you know how much medication i was on??????????? i lost 7 pounds that night / day...............

have you ever seen better off dead??? the movie, well while digga was shoveling i cut up a line of snow about a foot long...........pffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttt, NUMBED THE WHOLE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BODY, it was sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i froze the right hemisphere of my brain for about half an hour!!!!!....................im finally recovering now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!