Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flavalon Closing: Eviction Notice

flavanugz

Originally posted by dres

Tom,

I believe that atleast by Mass law the landlord is required to give you 30 days.

Dres

Dres I think you are right on this, Flava this should comfort you a little more. Also, like Dres said, tenants have way more rights in this state then you would even know. A simple noise complaint is no reason to evict, it would cost your landlord more then it is worth to evict you and find a new tenant.

IT WOULD OF BEEN EASIER TO SHOOT YOU THEN GET YOU EVICTED. AS A SLUM....ER LANDLORD I KNOW THIS. IF YOU CAN PROVE YOU HAVE NO PLACE TO GO THEY CAN'T JUST THROW YOU OUT. There has been cases of people staying for up to 90 days while they are in court fighting, and that is rent free 90 days. I hate caps lock sometimes

Originally posted by jtk4

on a side note i am staying at the sheraton in copley think we could hook up the turntables in there :laugh: :laugh:

why not? if rock stars can trash hotel rooms then dj's should be able to play loud music in them. i would do it!

i got a noise complaint at our 'hot club' around this time last year and it said if i got another one i would be in deep shit. i threw it away before my roomate could see it lol so she never knew that we even got it. so after that warning i had to use the headphones after 8pm it was so stupid i hated those townhouses. i can't wait to be in my house, now i will just have the cops at my front door :(

i am glad to hear everything worked out for you!