Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much clubbing is too much ?

Bling

What do you all think is overkill more than 3 times a week?

I usually go out once a week or twice on fri and sat only..

How bout you guys? And if you do go out on weekdays, how is the crowds at the clubs.. im sure its a lot less but do you think it is easier to talk and meet people on weekdays as opposed to packed clubs on weekends?

Like most things in life....

If your having a good time.... and its not adversly affecting your body, work or wallet.

do your own thing, and have fun!!!

Now if your walking around a zombie at work and spending all your bling bling on drugs, drinks, and personalized T-shirts...... Its time to reevaluate :)

Originally posted by shroomy

Like most things in life....

If your having a good time.... and its not adversly affecting your body, work or wallet.

do your own thing, and have fun!!!

Now if your walking around a zombie at work and spending all your bling bling on drugs, drinks, and personalized T-shirts...... Its time to reevaluate :)

Exaclty!

Well stated Shroomy.

I haven't been going out much at all recently, because I was starting to feel like crap and my priorties have changed. I used to go out every week and not miss a party or a Sat night clubbing, heck half the time I was in charge of the party.

When I go out now, it is to hang with good freinds, good music, and no bullshit.

Can't wait for the BBQ. :D

It's not how many days you go out...it really comes down to how hard you do it on those days. I know people who are out 5 days a week, and still keep it together, mainly cause they don't drink a a lot, and avoid drugs.

On the other hand, I know people who go out once a month and are burnt out from it because they do every drug under the sun and drink like a fish on that one weekend.

Originally posted by pod

It's not how many days you go out...it really comes down to how hard you do it on those days. I know people who are out 5 days a week, and still keep it together, mainly cause they don't drink a a lot, and avoid drugs.

On the other hand, I know people who go out once a month and are burnt out from it because they do every drug under the sun and drink like a fish on that one weekend.

100% Correct POD......TRUE THAT.

Originally posted by Bling

What do you all think is overkill more than 3 times a week?

I usually go out once a week or twice on fri and sat only..

How bout you guys? And if you do go out on weekdays, how is the crowds at the clubs.. im sure its a lot less but do you think it is easier to talk and meet people on weekdays as opposed to packed clubs on weekends?

:eek: :eek: :eek: Too much clubbing? WHAT???

I normally go out like 5 or 6 times a week. I hate sitting at home watching TV.

There's no such thing as too much clubbing.

:D:hat:

Guest brwneydtrouble

When I lived on the beach, I went out Wed-Sunday, my major party day was Sat/Sun. Started off at Space till 2pm, then Union Lounge till 8pm, home to shower and change then to Nikki Beach and Prive till 5am, sit with friends on the beach to watch the sun rise. Then home to shower, dress and be at work at 9am.

I also would hit about three clubs in one night. If I didn't go somewhere of left early, I felt like as if I was missing out on something.

THAT is too much clubbing.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pleasureguest

when u never see sunlight perhaps?

possibly when u lose your job, and sight of what the future has to offer living outside the walls of a smokey bar,club,or party...???

I feel we are all old enough to know when to say when and where all our prioritys are...did i spell that right>>>? ;):laugh:

Actually, I saw the sunrise and noon sun from the Space Patio every Sunday for about 8 months straight. So thats not quite accurate.

And its "priorities". :D

True enough, it's about having your priorties straight. I'm out a lot since it's kind of my business and all. If my business was say, being a full time IT guy, I'd only be out on weekends or so...since my 9-5 would be quite hectic.

True enough, it's about having your priorties straight. I'm out a lot since it's kind of my business and all. If my business was say, being a full time IT guy, I'd only be out on weekends or so...since my 9-5 would be quite hectic.