Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much clubbing is too much ?

Bling

Bling loves the crazy eyes. :screwy:

Just pace yourself. That's all there is to it. My days of afterhours and narcotics are WAAAAYYYYYYYY behind me. But I like to check out the good events. So I still go out about five nights a week. I cut off my drinking early in the night so I can manage my workload the next day. :aright:

I never got the chance to say how much clubbing is enough for me, because the only reason I don't go out more is because I won't go out clubbing alone. But if there was someone to go with me any old time I wanted, maybe I'd go out 7 days a week. That's the factor no one seems to acknowledge that has a lot to do with how much you go out.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by patois

I never got the chance to say how much clubbing is enough for me, because the only reason I don't go out more is because I won't go out clubbing alone. But if there was someone to go with me any old time I wanted, maybe I'd go out 7 days a week. That's the factor no one seems to acknowledge that has a lot to do with how much you go out.

Not neccessarily...I would ALWAYS go out alone. It was very rare that I would go with anyone. If there wasn't anyone that I knew there, I'd just find myself a seat somwhere, enjoy the music and just people watch.

brwneydtrouble, i used to go out alone a lot...but I have found a lot of things wrong with going out to the places I go if you're female. First of all, there's the danger factor...especially when I'm leaving the place I have to pray I'll make it back to my car without getting raped or mugged.

Then there's the problem of being alone in the club itself. I will be happily sweating away on the dance floor and then I have to escape from unwanted dance partners. Most of them will just grab you...and I hate having to fight them off myself, all night.

Along with that, there's criticism I get from people once they find out you're out alone. Once I was walking down Collins alone and some guy that I passed said, "If you were my sister I'd be pissed," about how I was out walking alone. Other people just think there's something wrong with me.

I went out by myself for years, but it's left a bitter taste in my mouth. I guess the best thing I can say is that I had some great experiences that I would have missed had I stayed home alone. But now I'd rather have people to share the fun with anyway.

I perfer going out by myself, I'm free to go where ever I want, leave whenever I want. If I don't know anyone then I get a drink and start meeting new people, I've met so many people this way. I never felt that my life was in danger nor do I care what people think, most people think it's cool and it does take a certain level of confidence.;)

brwneydtrouble, i used to go out alone a lot...but I have found a lot of things wrong with going out to the places I go if you're female. First of all, there's the danger factor...especially when I'm leaving the place I have to pray I'll make it back to my car without getting raped or mugged.

Then there's the problem of being alone in the club itself. I will be happily sweating away on the dance floor and then I have to escape from unwanted dance partners. Most of them will just grab you...and I hate having to fight them off myself, all night.

Along with that, there's criticism I get from people once they find out you're out alone. Once I was walking down Collins alone and some guy that I passed said, "If you were my sister I'd be pissed," about how I was out walking alone. Other people just think there's something wrong with me.

I went out by myself for years, but it's left a bitter taste in my mouth. I guess the best thing I can say is that I had some great experiences that I would have missed had I stayed home alone. But now I'd rather have people to share the fun with anyway.

:afro::letsgo::dj::itsok: :itsok:

Originally posted by lilliz77

Moderation is the key...you get to appreciate it more.

lately ive been staying in or going out and doing non clubbing related things and just party my ass off on sunday (which is only bad in the sense of monday mornings @ work are teh suck)

but i try to enjoy what i do outside of clubs and what not .. it let you appreciate other things sometimes.

Guest brwneydtrouble

This is very true, thats why I always made it a point to be friends with security, and people that work wherever I go and usually someone walks me to my car. I used to go to Blue on Wed nights and walk home to my apartment on 13th and Meridian alone, but I was followed one night. I ducked into alleys, and cut accross a few yards to lose them. From then on, I never walked home alone. Like Dan, wherever I go I am usually surrounded by friends and people I know, yet I have the freedom to come and go as I please.

It does get lonely though, not having a certain group to always chill with. Its mostly because I never stay in one place for very long. I am VERY well known for my wandering and getting lost. *lol*

Lately though......I dont need to worry about any of that. ;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by jona7

Hey Bling whos that freak with the t-shirt that says "OMFG I DIE"...He looks like a Tiki Pole....what the hell does "OMFD I DIE" mean anyway...it doesn't make any sense...:confused:

Ummm.....what is your problem? You sound like a fuckin broken record trying to insult Bling for no apparent reason. A tiki pole? C'mon, come up with something better.

Shit, let's see, in my prime this would be my typical week a year or two ago ago as a regular customer-

Friday @ Space

Saturday @ Shadow Lounge, then Level when Acosta went there

Saturday Afterhours @ Space

Sunday @ Nikki Beach

Sunday late night @ Opium

Monday @ Bed

Tuesday @ Rain Homecookin

Wednesday @ Hooligans ( lol)

Thursday @ Oxygen

And repeat every week for a couple years... I now know why I aged 7 or 8 years in just a couple! My body does not let me do that anymore!

:tongue:

Again, it all comes down to personal preference and moderation. Going out every day is fine, but not if you're one of those crackheads scurrying around and doing crackhead things.

I see these people who go out all the time, and are on a whole plethora of substances, and I wonder where they will be in a few years..there's a turnover rate in that community...that's why sometimes you hear of people getting "burnt out" after a few months...whereas you get some who haven't missed a weekend in years...they know how to really party, in my opinion.

Dude just hang out around RICH old Drunk/High people...

Everything thing will be free.....

and if u wana play it for profit.....

Offer to take them home, be the sober driver.... get a good 4 of them in your car...

make sure they are really wasted... then on the way home stop at like 7 gas station tell them u need to put gas, they will offer cash since ur being nice to take them... by the time u drop off the last one u would have had a great free night out and made about $70.00

:)

oh yeah.. dim ur dash lights....

work for me.

so imagen if u had a mini - van.... fit about 10 people.. lol