Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Gay Thread!

nomembername

Ok everyone listen up for a second. In case you people haven't noticed, the title of this forum is "SEX"! It is not called the "MY NAME IS BULLSEYE AND I WANT TO FLIRT AND POST GAY SMILEY FACES ALL DAY LONG" FORUM

So for now on whenever you people have that urge to make an entire thread posting bullshit such as :

:tongue:

:heart:

:love:

:kiss2:

:makeout:

:spank:

Please feel free to come on this thread and be as gay as you want :aright:

Thanks,

Management

i'm sorry i was so busy working yesterday to miss this. but anyways, first you consider me a playa, now i'm gay, and you seem to have a habit of posting new threads that involve me, which leads me to conclude that, your in love with me dude. to which i have to respond, sorry, i'm in love with my girlfriend. it appears your lil mind has not been working properly lately, and you've been unable to conjur up new posts without my aid. sooooooo, just PM me next time, i'll give you some help with ideas instead of watching you embarrass yourself by having to use my name: BULLSEYE!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bullseye

i'm sorry i was so busy working yesterday to miss this. but anyways, first you consider me a playa, now i'm gay, and you seem to have a habit of posting new threads that involve me, which leads me to conclude that, your in love with me dude. to which i have to respond, sorry, i'm in love with my girlfriend. it appears your lil mind has not been working properly lately, and you've been unable to conjur up new posts without my aid. sooooooo, just PM me next time, i'll give you some help with ideas instead of watching you embarrass yourself by having to use my name: BULLSEYE!!!!!!!!!!

Me considering you being a "playa" quite possibly might be the funniest thing I've ever read on here.

Your "girlfriend" don't mind you "kicking message board game" to all of the girls on here?

Originally posted by nomembername

Me considering you being a "playa" quite possibly might be the funniest thing I've ever read on here.

Your "girlfriend" don't mind you "kicking message board game" to all of the girls on here?

you are funny dude, you obviously forget what you post and then deny ever writing something. i guess that behavior comes with your profession right?

you are funny dude, you obviously forget what you post and then deny ever writing something. i guess that behavior comes with your profession right?

I'm gonna help you out here and add a new word to your vocabulary...

SARCASM - A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim (you) the butt of contempt or ridicule.

thanks,

mac daddy

you are funny man, i've been keepin my mouth shut for weeks now with you.

you love to dish it out, but badly cannot take the fight back. i appreciate the fascination with me, so continue on with your mission, whatever it may be, and don't work to hard there john hinckley jr.

you are funny man, i've been keepin my mouth shut for weeks now with you.

you love to dish it out, but badly cannot take the fight back. i appreciate the fascination with me, so continue on with your mission, whatever it may be, and don't work to hard there john hinckley jr.

Where's you buddy ASSMAN been lately:confused:

nice reply, try saying that over and over again next time your in front of bedroom mirror practicing your karate moves. i look forward to your continued love for me.

can i go now?

Wait, before you go I really need some good advice. I've been talking to this girl that I've met online for a couple of weeks now who doesn't live that far away from me. She's seems really swell and she sent me a picture and is very pretty. How would you go about meeting her for the first time? I like her alot and want to impress her.

thanks,

NMN

Originally posted by nomembername

Wait, before you go I really need some good advice. I've been talking to this girl that I've met online for a couple of weeks now who doesn't live that far away from me. She's seems really swell and she sent me a picture and is very pretty. How would you go about meeting her for the first time? I like her alot and want to impress her.

thanks,

NMN

try sending her your picture, that'll get her off your ass.

try sending her your picture, that'll get her off your ass.

No silly, you don't understand. I sent her my picture already and she said she thought I was a cutie patuti. Out of all they guys on here you seem like the most suave when it comes to the girls so I thought you could help me out.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I actually think bullseye is a good sport for all the joking around.

But bullseye, i want to know. Does your girl know about all the online flirting? If so, does she get jealous?

i think we all do a certain amount of innocent flirting around here. and because its innocent. she reads everything i post, and thinks its all good fun. i go to bed with her every night and she has all my love, thats all that matters. thanx for askin bud.

i think we all do a certain amount of innocent flirting around here. and because its innocent. she reads everything i post, and thinks its all good fun. i go to bed with her every night and she has all my love, thats all that matters. thanx for askin bud.

i know it still bothers some significant others to know how much time their sweetie spends on the CP Sex forum.