Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what are the yayo prices in your area

NOT IN USE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in montreal the standard is 40$ a gram, but ive seen it anywhere from 35-50. usually it is the same price whether it is amazing or just crap. but a lot of ppl here try to rip off americans cause they know drugs are usually more expensive there and usually they're easy to spot ( no offense) so your best bet is to pretend you're from toronto if you ever plan on buying drugs here

Originally posted by kali-chromium

in montreal the standard is 40$ a gram, but ive seen it anywhere from 35-50. usually it is the same price whether it is amazing or just crap. but a lot of ppl here try to rip off americans cause they know drugs are usually more expensive there and usually they're easy to spot ( no offense) so your best bet is to pretend you're from toronto if you ever plan on buying drugs here

Nobody goes to canada for coke... we go there to smoke the infamous B.C. Bud :eek:

well actually im not very into coke and i dont know how ppl treat the situation in that case, but when i speak of getting ripped off it's cause i know a lot of street dealers do that with weed... so if anyone ever tries to charge you 20$ a gram... be aware you're paying double no matter how good it is.

Originally posted by kali-chromium

well actually im not very into coke and i dont know how ppl treat the situation in that case, but when i speak of getting ripped off it's cause i know a lot of street dealers do that with weed... so if anyone ever tries to charge you 20$ a gram... be aware you're paying double no matter how good it is.

I wouldn't pay $20 a gram here... in Vancouver $250 canadian per OZ

Originally posted by pattbateman

i know pot up here in ohio is roughly 100 bucks a oz

i met bunch of people in florida who were shocked at that price they were paying upwords of 240-300 an oz what are the prices where you all are at?

The pot you get for 100 in ohio isnt the same as what they're getting...

Originally posted by pattbateman

the pot i have gotten here has been very good quality

the kids i met are a bunch of rich fucks that are cousins with my friend i went there with

they get shit pot for super high prices

I'm sure that happens to rich kids in ohio too...