Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrats...oscar G....best D.j. Nominee

housewhore

CONGRATULATIONS TO OSCAR G. FOR HIS DANCESTAR AWARDS NOMINATION AS BEST D.J. ...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Also congratulations to MURK(oscar g.\ralph falcon), for their nomination as BEST PRODUCERS...and also nominated for best single with "ALRIGHT" on tommy boy records.

and last but not least, congratulations to SPACE for its two nominations as best club and best night...

SATURDAYS @ SPACE with OSCAR G. is definitely the best night to party in the country right now, and probably has been for the last 2 or 3 years.

...i guess for all the negative minded people on this board, miami isnt so bad afterall...we have one of the best d.j.'s in the country, if not the best, playing at one of the best clubs in the country, if not the best, on one of the best nights, if not the best, and as a little bonus, one of the best producers too...if not the best.

wow...not so bad afterall.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by housewhore

SATURDAYS @ SPACE with OSCAR G. is definitely the best night to party in the country right now, and probably has been for the last 2 or 3 years.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::lol3::laugh:

Originally posted by koky

you 2 are just pissed cause a shitty dj from JOIZY or westcoast wasnt even probably nominated .. :laugh: :laugh:

:lol3:

I :heart:JOIZY.

I am building my summer home in Perth Amboy and I am involved in heavy construction outside of Joizy City and refuse management for the cities of Hoboken and Weehawken!!!

:D:hat:

Guest saleen351

BEST EXPORT DJ (US DJs)

Felix Da Housecat

Masters At Work

Jeff Mills

David Morales

Erick Morillo <<<<< guess you can't read too well...

im not too sure about OG winning best single of the year, (alright?:confused: but they definately are the BEST producers of the year!!! As for best nite and niteclub, i cant really say cuz ive never been in attendance to the other nominee's, but i can say that we do take shit for granted, and space is an amazing club...

good luck space n OG!!!!!!!!!

PS nick, get off morillo's dick, he' s not all that!!! Tongy says that about everyone at the into to their essential mix!!!:laugh:;):tongue:

ok ok, he's pretty good, but not what you've cracked him up to be!!! thats why he's best EXPORT dj:laugh:

Originally posted by beatfriek

im not too sure about OG winning best single of the year, (alright?:confused: but they definately are the BEST producers of the year!!! As for best nite and niteclub, i cant really say cuz ive never been in attendance to the other nominee's, but i can say that we do take shit for granted, and space is an amazing club...

good luck space n OG!!!!!!!!!

PS nick, get off morillo's dick, he' s not all that!!! Tongy says that about everyone at the into to their essential mix!!!:laugh:;):tongue:

ok ok, he's pretty good, but not what you've cracked him up to be!!! thats why he's best EXPORT dj:laugh:

they are gonna export him ?? :laugh:

Originally posted by thehog

uhh funny I did not see you at space when Morillo was there.

He is all that and a bag of chips.:idea:

i wasnt there for a reason dude... Ive checked him out at least half a dozen times at crobar for the subliminal sessions!!! Dont get me wrong, im not saying he sucks or has no skill.... He just seriously isnt ALL that.... not my taste.... Parts of his set are ON FIRE, and others are like :confused::(:blown: !!!

I admire his authenticity having terra diva blowin vocals live during his set like in wmc 02, but sometimes the disco house get to me....

Now if it was Harry CHOO CHOO Romero, or WhoDaFunk, then that would be a different story... they both have been stuck in erik's shadow for a sad long time!!:(

my 2 cents, but maybe ill check erik out when he plays space.... Probably he puts on a different show there!!!:idea: