Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>Is Anyone going to "CREATED EQUAL" tonight (jan 18th)

:D its only 10 bucks! :D

here's the info just in case you havent seen it yet....

styles of music: (trance/hard trance/Nu NRG/Progressive trance/house/tech house/trance-breaks/acid trance)

LINE UP:

X-DREAM

PLEASUREHEAD

DATCYDE

KNOWLEDGE

MYTH - I S

GIL-T

DANK

CRAIG HARRIS

HAVOK

PROPHET

SOMA

PRIME aka RITALIN

NRGIZER

HOWHARD

WIT?

GOODFELLA

MASSACRE

DEFINITION

MISSINTERPRETED

CANADA

HEATHCLIFF

CER

RICHIE NEALE

SPLASH

GYVER

ARCADE

QUEST

CANDY KID

SUPER TERRIFIC

BREAKSTEEL

LOCATION: @ ABC Lounge 48 Bowery NYC- right off canal st - by train take the n/r/q/w/j/m/z/6 trains to Canal Street walk up to Bowery across from the bridge

Info:10 dollars entry before 12 a wee! bit! more! after! ALL AGES!!! Doors: 9pm- 6am - Infoline 718.438.9171

i am supposed to go . . . support my boys dank n xdream . . . however with the snow unless someone comes to get me i am goin nooooooooowhereeeeeeeee

**EDIT i am hearin this event may get cancelled cause of the bad snow . . . will let ya'll know asap

just read this from the production crew thats throwing the party:

"CREATED EQUAL IS NOT!!! NOT!!! NOT!! CANCELED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERY THING IS HAPPENING AS PLANNED THIS PARTY IS HAPPENING COME RAIN OR SNOW OR SLEET OR GIANT LIZARD MONSTERS "

:D :D :D

see ya there :)

so how was it?? :)

rant: you know, i would go if the same DJs didnt headline all the time. You're telling me that there's no one else as good as X-Dream and Pleasurehead to be headliners? It looks to me that the rave circuit needs to get spicened up a bit...

Got there around 12:30 the guy said they cant let anymore people in at that time so i greased him a 20 and i got right in without paying the reg cover and no search.....but the party came to an end around 3:30 am...Someone said that a kid passed out in the hallway and then the cops came.......All and all it was a good night,, OH yea what a small world....:laugh:

Originally posted by tunnle

Got there around 12:30 the guy said they cant let anymore people in at that time so i greased him a 20 and i got right in without paying the reg cover and no search.....but the party came to an end around 3:30 am...Someone said that a kid passed out in the hallway and then the cops came.......All and all it was a good night,, OH yea what a small world....:laugh:

hahahaha....seriously I was :eek: :eek: :eek: when you told me you were TUNNLE!!!! crazy!

I saw the kid, and we WASNT passed out at all....he was just screaming, yelling and acting crazy....but THATS it....it looked like he was just have a bad trrrip or someting.....

oh well....the party was reallly good....so many people were there...I think there were about 400 heads in there...GREAT turnout considering the weather sucked and all....

Well....just wanna say THANK YOU Bass Connection and Sound Circus for throwing a great party....looking forward to your next one :D :D

Eh....I got there at 2:30. Music was ok. DJ X-Dream was good. The sound sucked. The speakers kept blowing out. The party got shut down at around 3:30 or 4. The coatcheck people were idiots. It was an ok night. I guess better than staying home. :blank:

The roads weren't that bad last night which was good, usualyl takes me like 45 mins to get into the city, took me an hour, I got there around 9:30'ish,

As far as the venue.. can we say ventilation of some sort? it got wicked hot, to the point I felt like I was going to throw up, I left around 12:30-1'ish because I couldn't take it, Goodfella's set was the shit, so was Mythi's and who ever was spinning when I got there, I had an overall good time, I just couldn't take the heat

It was nice meeting you glwgrl :)

Originally posted by crizface

The roads weren't that bad last night which was good, usualyl takes me like 45 mins to get into the city, took me an hour, I got there around 9:30'ish,

As far as the venue.. can we say ventilation of some sort? it got wicked hot, to the point I felt like I was going to throw up, I left around 12:30-1'ish because I couldn't take it, Goodfella's set was the shit, so was Mythi's and who ever was spinning when I got there, I had an overall good time, I just couldn't take the heat

It was nice meeting you glwgrl :)

yeah it was hot....but I liked the venue... :)

it was a pleasure meeting you as well...wish we couldve hung out longer...next time ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

yeah it was hot....but I liked the venue... :)

it was a pleasure meeting you as well...wish we couldve hung out longer...next time ;)

Definetly :) next time I see ya we'll chill, whats the next event ur going to? not sure yet for me..