• Dean
    • Gephardt
    • Kerry
    • Edwards

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a contest that is far from being decided. Not as most were writing as an undisputable Dean nomination.

I don't know what was worst, the 18% Dean got or his lame speech.

Today, more than ever, is who can beat Bush. Props to Kerry and Edwards, their results are solid.

IMO, as I said in early December, when no one believed it could be possible, Clark will take it.

Originally posted by marcodavalos

It is a contest that is far from being decided. Not as most were writing as an undisputable Dean nomination.

I don't know what was worst, the 18% Dean got or his lame speech.

Today, more than ever, is who can beat Bush. Props to Kerry and Edwards, their results are solid.

IMO, as I said in early December, when no one believed it could be possible, Clark will take it.

I totally disagree. Clark is the weakest of the candidates in the field. further IMO Kerry, Edwards, and Clark are "fence sitters " who can't stand up for what they truly believe. they would rather sit back and nod their heads in agreement. that's the type of direction the Democratic Party does not need.

there is clearly a reason Dean has been endorsed by Gore, Bradley, Carter, etc. he represents forward thinking, and has the best chance of any of candidates to defeat Bush.

Kerry, Edwards, and Clark have for the most part, supported Bush polices... how on earth can you have a record of supporting Bush, and then attempt to challenge him?? it's time for the DNC to stop pushing outdated platforms, kissing ass, and setting the party up for defeat... we need a candidate with some" BALLS". :mad:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

NO..but many thought it happen...either way if IT WAS done, the Bush camp took a page out of the old Democrat playbook...:idea:

Bro, come on....it was done! Hanging chads, butterfly ballots, voting for one guy thinking it was the other, all that nonsense.

Whatever, it's all said and done. Hopefully the same stunt can't be repeated again by ANY of the parties in the future.

And no more Bush!!! :D

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Bro, come on....it was done! Hanging chads, butterfly ballots, voting for one guy thinking it was the other, all that nonsense.

if i recall correctly it was the DEMOCRATS crying about the ballots and hanging chads..they were holding on to every possible way to get Fl under their belt..btw, it was also DEMOCRAT voting ballots that got approved for that election...and sample ballot was ALSO sent out months before the election...for all the conspiracy theories out there, why dont u just own up to a problem that was an outdated ballot approved by the DEMCRATS of florida...:idea:

just know this...whoever is in the white house.....there not there to make anything better....politics in this country is run ass backwards....some please put up a pic of an ass running backwards!!!!!!!!!!

so this can be argued until blue in the face.........no one is a winner....were all just here to take our place....all they want is for us to buy shit and to live in fear...as long as that is acomplished.....all the politicians are happy in this country....republicans or democrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats the bottom line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Whatever, it's all said and done. Hopefully the same stunt can't be repeated again by ANY of the parties in the future.

And no more Bush!!! :D

Typical Democratic Bullshit. Yeah - just go ahead and rewrite history. A Democrat created the ballet that fucked you guys. And - my old man was able to figure it out when he voted in West Palm. He voted for Gore. It took my dad 20 years to figure out push button telephones. Democrats lost, now all we get are the sour grapes. SHUT UP.

fyi - once you guys start making money you'll become Republicans. Matas knows he has a bright future.