Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey koky

Kontrol

i dont care what anyone says about skinny ole bling but when it comes to dancing , & partying ...my money is on him :cool: :cool: SOBER !! & ANY OF YOU ON DRUGS !! i bet he will outlast any of you .. you guys really need to take a great look at yourselves before you talk shit about a guy like bling ... yeah hes annoying sometimes ... but a good kid :cool:

why r u paying any attention to these great judge of characters here!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

people who want to give an opinion on some1 they have never met in person....cuz im one of those that thinks bling is annoying...but i never hatew against him....becuz theres enough hate goin around why should i add more.....dont hate appreciate....and yes ive met bling hes not a bad person...just likes to have fun and is just now coming into his own in life.......so stop eatong of that dickbar........and spread some fuckin joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by koky

i dont care what anyone says about skinny ole bling but when it comes to dancing , & partying ...my money is on him :cool: :cool: SOBER !! & ANY OF YOU ON DRUGS !! i bet he will outlast any of you .. you guys really need to take a great look at yourselves before you talk shit about a guy like bling ... yeah hes annoying sometimes ... but a good kid :cool:

What does partying or being annoying have to do with looking emaciated?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by ou812

What does partying or being annoying have to do with looking emaciated?

Well, the partying comment goes back to people's misconception that skinny people are crackheads. Bling does NO drugs, not even alcohol. That guy has a heart of gold, and there are few if any that can hold a candle to him when it comes to good intentions. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body.

Kontrol's comment just goes to show what a dickhead he is that he has to degrade other people in order to make himself look better. Sorry buddy, it aint working. You still look like an ass.

The guy on the right by the way, is Oscar G. Ya know, Murk, Dark Beat, Funky Green Dogs? He's well liked and respected for the genuine person that he is.

What do people say about YOU?

Think about that before you insult someone else......