Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey koky

Kontrol

Originally posted by Bling

and by the way....... thanks to eveyrone on the miami board that knows me. i know i get annoyin with my posting frenzy at times but in person i like to think i am a friendly guy and i treat everyone i know with respect.

yes indeed Bling your a kewl kat and kewl to hang with,but sometimes I swear I feel like blocking you already on CP.:mad::cool:

i dont think i post nonsense. i mean my job thread i posted went off well. actually i rarely start topics and most of my responses are smileys or the blown away smiley guy.....

only thing i really post are my long ass reviews...... but ive trademarked those :)

and by the way....... thanks to eveyrone on the miami board that knows me. i know i get annoyin with my posting frenzy at times but in person i like to think i am a friendly guy and i treat everyone i know with respect.

we know you are bling... thats why only we get to fuck with you :)

i dont think i post nonsense. i mean my job thread i posted went off well. actually i rarely start topics and most of my responses are smileys or the blown away smiley guy.....

only thing i really post are my long ass reviews...... but ive trademarked those :)

WHAT Bling? Dont even go there :laugh: :laugh: Look at how many posts you have and you been on CP ,what? 4 - 5 months? I have to go back and edit my posts checking the notify e-mail cause then my box will be full as a mofo.......but its all good Blingster post away:cool:

i like my sigs. im the only crazy sob that puts his pics on the board. so obviously im proud of who i am and dont care about what others think about how i look. if u hate me..... fine....... if u like me thats great. all i know is im confident in myself and am happy who i am. :)

the miami board peeps rock :) btw