Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is getting a shorehouse this summer ??????

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tommytempts

SPEAKING OF SHORE HOUSES...I JUST FOUND THIS LETTER TODAY

DEAR TOM,

ATTACHED PLEASE FIND A LIST OF ITEMS THAT NEEDED TO BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR STAYING AT OUR CONDO AT 202 CARTERET AVE. #5

-FRONT WINDOW BROKEN

-4BROKEN SCREENS

-FAMILY ROOM RUG DAMAGED AND NOT ABLE TO BE CLEANED

-3 BROKEN BLINDS

-PAINTER TO REPAIR DAMAGED WALLS

-FINED BY HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION FOR NOT RECYCLING

-KEY'S NOT RETURNED-LOCKS REPLACED

-EXCESSIVE CLEANING CHARGE FROM CLEANING COMPANY

-1 RUNNER AND 3 RUGS NOT ABLE TO BE CLEANED

-MISSING LINENS AND TOWELS

-UPSTAIRS SHOWER DAMAGED AND WATER DAMAGE FROM FLOOR TILES TO THE CEILING BELOW, ALL NEEDED TO BE REPAIRED AND PAINTED

-ELECTRIC BILL EXCEEDED $100 A MONTH

-7 DRESSERS DAMAGED AND BURNT FROM CIGARETTES

-SCRATCHES ON ALL FURNITURE FROM MOVING FROM ROOM TO ROOM

-4 DENTS IN NEW FRONT DOOR

-SINK CLOGGED FROM BROKEN GLASS

-KITCHEN SPRAYER BROKEN

-NEW REFRIDGERATOR DOOR HANDLE BROKEN AND DENTS ALL OVER SIDES OF UNIT AND FREEZER

-KITCHEN SINK DENTED

-NEW HEADBOARD CHIPPED

-ROCKING CHAIR UPSTAIRS TORN IN 2

-8 FLOOR TILES REPLACED

-DISPOSE OF ALL ITEMS LEFT BEHIND INCLUDING GAS GRILL

-REPAIR TO WINDOW WITH A.C. UNIT THAT YOU INSTALLED

-ETC........

:laugh: :laugh:

we got a similar letter but when we visited the house, NOTHING was fixed or done to it--

so we told the realtor to keep our security deposit from last year as this years...not a bad deal...

and NO tommy is not in my house- He was banned from Club Lincoln after telling outrageous stories last year (before anything on MTV was aired or even taped) :laugh:

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

c'mon man . now you can raid my fridge for beer in belmar this year

I dont know kiddo, I love Belmar, but I remember Temptkid last year whining on your couch for someone to drive him back to Belmar...I felt so bad! I want to avoid that at all cost.

Im not a fan of tempts...djais is where its at for me. To each his own, it's two totally diff. kinda of places. That's why I prefer to live in Belmar, I like the houses, all the people i know live down there, and during the day its alot of fun. Plus I wouldnt lay out on the beach in seaside, belmar i do. But it's all a matter of opinion.

Originally posted by adriennektu

Im not a fan of tempts...djais is where its at for me. To each his own, it's two totally diff. kinda of places. That's why I prefer to live in Belmar, I like the houses, all the people i know live down there, and during the day its alot of fun. Plus I wouldnt lay out on the beach in seaside, belmar i do. But it's all a matter of opinion.

I've only been to D'jais ONE time and one time only.

There was a stink bomb set off and I refuse to go back there because of it.

SCARRED FOR LIFE

ITS OFFICIAL ...... BOBBY DIGITAL HAS CONFIRMED THAT HE IS IN MY SHOREHOUSE !!! OH YEAH !!!

WELL ...... I MADE A GOOD ATTEMPT TO GET HIM IN BUT HE DECLINED. HE IS SUCH AN OLD MAN !!!! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ALL SUMMER ??? GO HIKING UP IN WEST MILFORD !?!?!? DON'T CALL ME WHEN YOU WANNA COME DOWN FOR A NIGHT THIS SUMMER ..... OK DIGITAL ?????!!!!!

Originally posted by voodoolounge

anywhere from 5k for a dump to 37k (which is the cost of my house this year) :shake::worry:

37k?

That's insane! You can buy a house with your friends for only $21k down and you payments would be $1300 a month

this is a phat ass house though .... he paid over 700k a few tears ago and has just been completely renovated

WELL ...... I MADE A GOOD ATTEMPT TO GET HIM IN BUT HE DECLINED. HE IS SUCH AN OLD MAN !!!! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ALL SUMMER ??? GO HIKING UP IN WEST MILFORD !?!?!? DON'T CALL ME WHEN YOU WANNA COME DOWN FOR A NIGHT THIS SUMMER ..... OK DIGITAL ?????!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN...WHATS WRONG WITH HIKING IN WESTMILFORD.... WHOS IN YOUR SHORE HOUSE CHOOP???

I WILL BE STOPPING BY TIME TO TIME THIS SUMMER - IF THATS COOL?:D