Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello Boston

guyman1966

Originally posted by guyman1966

For some stupid reason, I find myself attending the Bruins vs. Panthers game on Saturday night. Do you have any suggestions for post-game fun? I'm a House guy.

(and yes - I already know it will be cold)

If you think you know cold, and you're from Florida you're in for a rude awakening :laugh:

All joking aside, Pravda 116 will probably be your best bet on a saturday night. They're at 116 Boylston St, and you can try to get ahold of Rick Naples or Groovefire for a list from this board. There might be some other places in Boston, but I live in Rhode Island, and that's the only place I hear people talk about on Saturday nights besides The Roxy. If you like Louie Devito, you might want to check out Roxy instead, and then you'll want to talk to ras67 about a list.

I'll be at Pravda this Saturday night in the club playing house and Todd Reeves is in the lounge.

If you need a guestlist or have questions you can reach me at rick@djricknaples.com

FYI...After Pravda closes we are heading down to Providence for after hours at Therapy where i'll be playing with DJ Manolo. Gonna be a long night on Saturday.

RICK

PS..Fester that CD you made the night you filled in for me at Pravda is GREAT. Love it.

Originally posted by djjoemama

Actually one of the hottest Saturdays is in Union Sq. next to the Independant @ TOAST. Randy Deshaies is behind it, and its a BOMB house night... No BS just good rekkids.

beat me to it. this place isn't in the heart of boston or anything, but you also won't need to get dressed up either (seeing as how you're going after a hockey game). give it some thought...

Originally posted by mikeswells

beat me to it. this place isn't in the heart of boston or anything, but you also won't need to get dressed up either (seeing as how you're going after a hockey game). give it some thought...

We're staying at Copley. Do I have time to change and dump the corperate stiffs? Also - I'm traveling via Cabs. Can I have the address?

if you're all dressed up, you can go to either place. i've never heard of being turned down for being overdressed, even if there's no dress code. however, if you're wearing a sweatshirt and jeans to the game, then you probably won't be able to get into pravda.

here's the website for toast. it's going to be a more expensive cab ride than going down to pravda, but eh... its a trip out to boston... might as well live a little.

http://www.toastlounge.com