Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Afterhours On Monday Morning After Nerve

clubkiddsobe

I went to Nerve on Sunday night and had a blast.

After Nerve, me and a couple friends when to a Club called Cactus (They have a monday morning afterhours party "Unbound"). I had never been to Cactus before, but The Girl I was with said, she always goes and gets the best vibe From the party.

We got to the party and I learned that this club was for men. I got inside the club and heard the dj (That Kidd Chris really truned the party), The crowd was actually almost half girl and guy couples.

The end results about the party, is that my friends and I had a great time. We are going back this week. I hope the DJ is like That Kidd Chris, he was amazing.

Everyone there had a great time and was really into the music. No problems with the crowd.

The party starts at 5:00 am but the club gets crowed around 6:30 - 7:00 am. the party lasted last week until noon.

Guest brwneydtrouble

I've known about this party for about a year.....ever since I used to go to Nikki Beach and Prive on sunday nights but never got around to going.....ya know, work and all, no sleep was enough.

set your alarm clock a little early on monday morning and stop by cactus for a little mood enhancement on your way to work. if the boss wants to know why you smell like cigarettes, fog juice, and stale beer, tell him or her that it's just a trendy new designer fragrance.

Originally posted by pod

Blah blah blah blah.

Just come out and say it...

"Dude, I was fucked up from Friday till Monday morning and needed a place to go!"

Who's kidding who here.

Jesus H Fucking Christ. :laugh:

waht he SAID yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh