Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some bitches just shouldnt wear belly shirts

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

what the hell are they thinking when they have a huge roll with stretch marks hanging past their belt.

I have no problem with overweight people whatsoever but cmon thats just gross.

Originally posted by bullseye

i totally agree, its like skinny guys built like kate moss wearin tank tops. but because there are enough guys that would be droolin over her shit, thats enough for her.

I think its more like kate moss being built like a skinny guy or a 12 year old boy as I heard in a song once:laugh:

I dont get the deal with those chicks, it's not sexy, please, for the love of ANYTHING, just stop.

What I have a problem with is the increasing size of (95% of the females out there) the damn waistline in general... and now it extends to the summer as well... do some crunches you cows... I need to move to Miami or take a time machine back to the 80's/90's... only problem with that is that they don't shave back then... DAMN NOTHING IS PERFECT!!! :mad:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by pattbateman

its because sick fat loser guys think its hot and tell them its hot so therefore they think they are hot.....its a whole cycle

but they should just know that having ur gut pour over your belt is not hot no matter who says it.