Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eamon - fuck it

Love this song... :D

I found out that the best way to get someone to stop bugging you by calling you at work because you had changed all of your other contact numbers because of this person is to do the following...

The next time they call simply have a conversation like this...

Her -

Hey Scott, it's ( So and So ) how are you doing. I know you don't want me calling you at work but this is the only number I have to get in contact with you. I just wanted to tell you that I miss hanging out with you and I miss talking to you... Yadda yadda yadda... ( Shortening the conversation No need to drag it on )

Scott -

Hey hows it going... I been thinking alot about you too lately. You know it is funny that you called. I was listening to a song the other night and it reminded me so much of you and I.

Her -

What song is that...

Scott -

I am not sure of the name of it. ( Didn't want to give away the gist of the song until she heard it ) But the song was by a guy named Eamon. You can find the single at FYE in the mall.

2 Days later...

Phone call-----

Her - That is the most fucked up thing anyone has ever don't to me... Please do not call me anymore...

Scott - If I recall correctly, I have changed all my phone numbers because of you. And I have not called you in well over a month. Maybe you should take your own advice and stop calling me at work... have a nice day... ( Click )

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT -

She got back with her Ex Boyfriend which normally I could give a shit less and I would be on civil terms. If that is where her heart is then so be it. Be with him. No hard feelings. Her and I went from a relationship to basically fuck buddies to just phone calls. Which in all reality there really should have been no reason for someone to lie about what they were doing on certain occasions. And I am not one to lie to people so when it happens to me I take it alot more serious then others. So I told her basically to go away and leave me alone. And I did not want any part of her drama filled boyfriend nor did I want any part in her drama loving life... That did not work. I changed all my numbers. And she still had my work number. So on a few occasions she would come up with reasons on why she had to talk to me. You know like I need advice, I need this, I just wanted to talk... Etc... Etc...

Get a hint I changed my numbers for a reason...

Well hopefully this tactic worked... ( Unfortunately I doubt it :( )

It is kinda IRONIC how this topic came up just a few days after I did this to her. :eek:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I got my own place like 2 months ago in Bay Terrace

Your my neighbor almost... I am in Eltingville...

I used to have a place in Bay Terrace On Bay Terrace right off of Amboy. The garden apartments right by the train station. The one with the pool in the center of it.

Originally posted by elementx

Your my neighbor almost... I am in Eltingville...

I used to have a place in Bay Terrace On Bay Terrace right off of Amboy. The garden apartments right by the train station. The one with the pool in the center of it.

I'm like a block away from there,

Right across the st from the train

Between Justin & Spratt

Well thank ya :aright:

I acutally like it here :D

It is not too bad if you already have decent people to hang out with. And you have been here all your life.

The main problem I find out here is Snobby bitches who are interested in the size of the wad in your pocket and that you are driving Dads BMW or Benz... Other than that it is tolerable. And I have my group of people who I hang with all the time so I never really have to worry about dealing with the annoyances.

But I guess that is most places.

I lived out here all my life. I would say Staten Island was great about 10 Years ago. Before it became so rediculously over populated.

On a better note. I am sure you will Enjoy Gateway beach in the summer... :cool:

It is not too bad if you already have decent people to hang out with. And you have been here all your life.

The main problem I find out here is Snobby bitches who are interested in the size of the wad in your pocket and that you are driving Dads BMW or Benz... Other than that it is tolerable. And I have my group of people who I hang with all the time so I never really have to worry about dealing with the annoyances.

But I guess that is most places.

Yea, I have noticed that with a lot of the girls out here, but it is for most places as well

I have a really good group of friends, and there is always at least 1 person over my apt and im close to everything so I really like it :D

I don't bother with the boys out here though, they are all the same

I don't bother with the boys out here though, they are all the same

Sometimes I wonder if I belong... :rolleyes: It is scary how different one can be growing up in the same place as so many others... It is mostly due to people getting spoiled rotten and living at home till they are 30 years old...

Fortunately/Unfortunately I moved out when I was 18.

Fortunately - because I did not become a dick...

Unfortunately - Because it took so long to catch up and finally be able to save money for a house. :mad:

Sometimes I wonder if I belong... :rolleyes: It is scary how different one can be growing up in the same place as so many others... It is mostly due to people getting spoiled rotten and living at home till they are 30 years old...

Fortunately/Unfortunately I moved out when I was 18.

Fortunately - because I did not become a dick...

Unfortunately - Because it took so long to catch up and finally be able to save money for a house. :mad:

Yea that's what im worried about

I'm 19

But I have a long time to establish my carrer :D

Yea that's what im worried about

I'm 19

But I have a long time to establish my carrer :D

It is rough... But it is a great feeling when all is said and done knowing you did not rely on anyone to get to where you are and what you have... :D

Anyway if you are ever bored gimme a holla... :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by wallsthustlin

c-luv..ya sister isn't doin jack..

cauz shes a hoeeeeeeeeeee....she even gave me head...

Oh oh Oh oh

Uh hun yeah

Oh oh Oh oh

Uh hun yeah

Oh oh Oh oh

Uh hun yeah

Oh oh Oh oh

Uh hun yeah

uhh....what are u saying?:confused: