Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP cxls b-day party due to personal issues..

So I was reading an online article about JP and his success of all his parties, and he claims that his b-day party is usually his biggest turnout. This year his biggest party is cxld due to "personal issues", they were not exlplained in the article. :(

WTF does it matter where the crowd comes from? Its the fact of all of us being there that counts. You support who you like and ill support who I like.

Doesnt matter if you are from Jersey, Penn, NYC, Staten, LI, Bronx, Conn...if your supporting a DJ you like your doing your job.

I didnt know there were rules who can and cant go into the city to go hear a DJ spin.

Please let me know of the rest of the list of rules..i seem to have been taken off that mailing list.

Tek

I feel bad for the guy... but i think he's priced himself out of the market. There are alot of other guys who are just as good and many even better who don't demand the kind of money he wants.

The same holds true for some other guys. They should all re-consider their pricing in order to maintain some level of exposure.