Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wmc@nerve

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The night started out with a Dj from Holland whose name I am not sure of so I wont say had a killer opening for the stars to come. He was followed by Steve Porter who really got everyone goin dropping some hard ass beats and bass (mad props to the Phazon sound system). Porter spun for about an hour and half. Mathew Dekay came on and went absolutely apeshit. The club was pretty packed but there was still room to walk and dance. At about 2:30 Sander Kleinenberg came on and just started droppin bombs. He came out goin insane but unfortunately for me cuz I had to leave shortly after (sucked to be me). But I must say Saturday at nerve was OFF THE FUCKIN CHAIN. Don't miss Tuesday when Zabiela and Burridge tear it up!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

matthew dekay's productions have always caught my attention for being quite good. but his dj set last night (sat) was wicked. he was exploding bomb after bomb.this guy really made me dance my arse off. steve porter was groovy and even a little breaky @ times. big ups go to matthew dekay vs. beastie boys "intergalactic planetary" what a wicked mix of that track i heard last night.

next time matthew dekay is on town solo count me in!!!!!!:bounce:

Originally posted by mrmovement33

couldn't of said it better myself crzyc. it was great meeting you too. let's do it again sometime.:idea:;)

abe

You got it! I might have to take a trip to NYC soon to see Nick up there. Way Out West is playing at Avalon (old Limelight) on May 7th. Interested?

Originally posted by CrzyC

You got it! I might have to take a trip to NYC soon to see Nick up there. Way Out West is playing at Avalon (old Limelight) on May 7th. Interested?

I'm in Syracuse let me know, we can do a WMC regroup.

I just want to thank the staff of Nerve for being incredibly friendly and kind when my credit card confirmation slip for the week pass was not on the list. They honored my receipt and we were given our passes the next day. The line for Bedrock party was out of control but they kept their cool and were polite at the same time.

Thanks again.

BTW Nick Warren totally renewed my faith at the long tired end of WMC

Originally posted by code11

I just want to thank the staff of Nerve for being incredibly friendly and kind when my credit card confirmation slip for the week pass was not on the list. They honored my receipt and we were given our passes the next day. The line for Bedrock party was out of control but they kept their cool and were polite at the same time.

Thanks again.

BTW Nick Warren totally renewed my faith at the long tired end of WMC

thanks my friend. Glad you enjoyed the nerve week. We all certainly did. Anyways, let us know when your back in town. Your welcome back at anytime.. thanks for making this yr's wmc amazing!:D

Jon

NERVE is the shit,..no doubt ..after that line-up for this pass WMC...and Cowan's B-day bash!! WOW!! Mad props to u sir...amazing line-up that night ...I felt I was in a dream..chillen there...and saying hi to Nick Warren..Dave Seaman..n just in aww!! that I even got too hear n see James Holden!! DAmn!!

Memorable...Amazing...!! Thanks Jon for being soo down with us...and 4 always treating us niceeeeee

Originally posted by michaelmartin

NERVE is the shit,..no doubt ..after that line-up for this pass WMC...and Cowan's B-day bash!! WOW!! Mad props to u sir...amazing line-up that night ...I felt I was in a dream..chillen there...and saying hi to Nick Warren..Dave Seaman..n just in aww!! that I even got too hear n see James Holden!! DAmn!!

Memorable...Amazing...!! Thanks Jon for being soo down with us...and 4 always treating us niceeeeee

thanks mate - words like this make us proud to do what we do.. thankyou all for making nerve's wmc week one hell of a success story!:D

sincerely

Jon