Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tues Jan 27th - Junior Sanchez invades New Brunswick NJ

01.27.04-b.jpg

This Tuesday, January 27th, bassfreq.com and N.O.S. Music have gone the extra mile to bring you a very special Aftermath event. To kick off the night, Richard Hinge will be warming things up with his eclectic blend of electro-fusion funkno. Richard's set will give rise to our first of three featured guests. First, we bring to you a live performance by Output. The Output sound is not an easy one to describe with influences ranging from where they all grew up in New Jersey, to all types of music they love, in essence forming together a sonic melting pot of sophisticated pop with underground flavors. However you describe the sound whether it be no-wave, electronic, punk, dance or whatever! The music is rooted in the basics; fresh songwriting, fantastic melodies and pure emotion. Our final two featured guests need no introduction to the electronic music scene. Junior Sanchez has been tearing up dance floors for years, however, he is world renowned for his amazing production, role with Roger Sanchez and DJ Sneak as the S-Men trio, star- studded remixes and the 1999 UK top 40 anthem "B With U" featuring soul diva Dajae has generated worldwide recognition and demand for his talents. Junior's latest endeavor is starting Cube Recordings, his own label which has released tracks by Felix da Housecat, Rhythm Masters, Christian Smith, and Sebastian Leger in addition to some of Junior's own productions. Finally, we present Alexander Technique, who is has teamed up with Princess Superstar to form "DJs Are Not Rockstars." Alexander can be heard every Friday night from 5-7pm on KISS 100 FM in the United Kingdom, or online at kiss100.com. Not easily described, Alexander's style consists of mixing punk and electro, house, hip-hop instrumentals on 45, classic rock, 80s standards and anything else that would make an improbably rump shaking hybrid. With not much else to say, probably having said enough, this night is not to be missed!

Aftermath is New Jersey's longest running weekly event that celebrates the best in electronic dance music. Held every Tuesday night at the The Harvest Moon in New Brunswick, Aftermath has gained significant recognition as being Central Jersey's prime venue to hear good underground house, tech-house & techno music. This reputation, upheld by the Aftermath Staff, has been building for the past four years. The Aftermath Staff continues to support the underground dance culture in the Central Jersey area by featuring warm beats, a great atmosphere and a broad array of weekly guest DJ talent of origins both local and abroad.

--- The Aftermath Staff

Output Band

Junior Sanchez

DJs Are Not Rockstars

bassfreq.com

Guest joeystitch

I surely hope the weather does not get in the way of this event because an opportunity to see Junior Vasquez in an intimate setting for only $3 is "not to be missed." I'll be there regardless of the weather...... Joey Stitch

Originally posted by joeystitch

I surely hope the weather does not get in the way of this event because an opportunity to see Junior Vasquez in an intimate setting for only $3 is "not to be missed." I'll be there regardless of the weather...... Joey Stitch

junior sanchez u idiot not vasquezzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest joeystitch

Thanx for the correction Mikey..... I was partially asleep until the image of the hot blond woke me up. Won't happen again.

Joey Stitch

Just to let everyone know, I spoke with the host of the party as well as the promoter of the Harvest Moon..... This party is going down even if we all have to wear snow-shoes to get to it. Certainly fit for the headstrong.

Oh yeah, for any one who is wondering, OUTPUT is playin live at 11pm, Junior is djing at midnight and Alexander is djing at 1am. If possible, try to catch OUTPUT. Junior is spending a lot of time producing their material and lining up gigs for them. Thanx for your time.... Joey Stitch

Guest joeystitch

Don't let the snowy snow get in the way of a good time. Junior was spoken to last night, and he's not backing out. He should set an example for all of you.....