Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DOES ANYONE STILL EAT BREAKFAST . . .

eggmok

I always eat breakfast Monday thru Friday. I try to make it my only meal of the day...and I usually am able to drag it out. But the weekends, I get all screwed up and sometimes I eat...sometimes I dont!

------------------

double_f.gif

"Together we witness one of the most delightful in our time......so umm, LET THE BASS GO!!!"

Originally posted by alamo:

omg i would die for that bfast, but like you i have been reduced to a small portion of martinellis apple juice! but i love it! =)

Yummie !!! I love matinellis apple juice !!!! My favorite !!!! I almost never eat b-fast..except for the weekends. Either I 'll make the huge breakfast or off to the diner. But for some weird reason..I woke up hungry this morning. I had my french vanilla coffee and a plain bagel w/cream cheese.. prolly not eat lunch though.

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

No matter what . . .Monday to Sunday . . . I ALWAYS eat breakfast. Breakfast is my MOST favorite meal of the day.

I wake up extra half hour early to make sure that I have time to eat breakfast. On weekdays I try to watch what I eat . . . so I usually have either cereal, whole wheat toast, juice, coffee, one banana and a orange OR a korean breakfast which is a lot of rice and vegetable.

BUT on the weekend . . . errr . . . whenever I'm PMSing. I have the ultimate breakfast of champions. I have either two eggs over easy with sausage links or ham steak and toast OR an omelette (usually western style) with spanish sauce. lickout.gif I LOVE BREAKFAST!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Life is too important to be taken seriously." - Oscar Wilde

angel.gif

You guys are making me hungry! I never eat breakfast.....I mean a real breakfast which should be eaten in the morning....I eat breakfast food at all hours of the day because I wake up too late to eat them in the morning....Love breakfast foods...Peace

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info.

I guess I'm the biggest pig on the board. My weekday breakfast is pretty dull- I either DRINK a cup of oatmeal (I know, gross, but it's quick) or some kind of shake. I make up for it on the weekends though (except when I come home from the club, then it's just OJ and a beer!!!) I can honestly wolf down three or four pancakes SOPPING with butter and maple syrup (the real shit, no aunt jemima crap) four eggs up with hash browns, bacon and toast with a JUG of coffee. Now that will either make the reader puke or run to the diner. Take yer pick!

------------------

I've been called a greasy thug too, and it hurts every time!

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

during the week, i'm lucky if i have the time or appetite to eat some cereal or and english muffin.

but on the weekend, after a night of dancing and prancing, i love a big ol breakfast of scrambled eggs, hash browns, french toast and a black and white milkshake...yuuuuuummy

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I guess I'm the biggest pig on the board. My weekday breakfast is pretty dull- I either DRINK a cup of oatmeal (I know, gross, but it's quick) or some kind of shake. I make up for it on the weekends though (except when I come home from the club, then it's just OJ and a beer!!!) I can honestly wolf down three or four pancakes SOPPING with butter and maple syrup (the real shit, no aunt jemima crap) four eggs up with hash browns, bacon and toast with a JUG of coffee. Now that will either make the reader puke or run to the diner. Take yer pick!

Mmmmmmmmm...hash browns!!! cwm17.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! :)...

Yum

I love having a big breakfast. It is the biggest meal I have. I rather eat alot early so I have plenty of time to burn it off. I usually have a very small dinner.

Breakfast Rules!

cwm4.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

i'm addicted to krispy kreme donuts. they sell them in the lobby of my building so it's hard to resist. if i'm able to resist, i eat oatmeal. on the weekends, i eat peanut butter and jelly, leftover pizza, oatmeal, an omlette with salmon & cream cheese, grits and always, always ORANGE JUICE!!!! my kitchen is the size of a bathroom stall so it's hard to cook much.

I either have a toasted cheese bagel with vegemite (the Brits would think it similar to Marmite)....or a toasted cheese and tomato sandwich with double the cheese no salt no pepper no butter

cwm20.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Archived