Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP coming back to SF!

JP will NOT be going back to SF. Trust me. The moderaters of his own board have stated this fact over and over again. It's not going to happen. If it does I'd be very happy, and I'd love to see it. But I'd also eat my proverbial hat if it happens.......

Originally posted by djgrod

JP will NOT be going back to SF. Trust me. The moderaters of his own board have stated this fact over and over again. It's not going to happen. If it does I'd be very happy, and I'd love to see it. But I'd also eat my proverbial hat if it happens.......

like sands thur the hour glass- so are the days of bullshit- who gives a flying crap about this- its a crackhead spinning records- nothing more- nothing less-get over it lmao

Originally posted by babbo

like sands thur the hour glass- so are the days of bullshit- who gives a flying crap about this- its a crackhead spinning records- nothing more- nothing less-get over it lmao

Ummmm did I sound like I was making a big deal outta it??? Or was I more tempering other peoples enthuisum for JP "supposedly" coming back. I'm not getting worked up over it at all, cause it isn't gonna happen. So use someone else's quote when you tell them to "get over it" cause I wasn't over it, under it or around it........

Ummmm did I sound like I was making a big deal outta it??? Or was I more tempering other peoples enthuisum for JP "supposedly" coming back. I'm not getting worked up over it at all, cause it isn't gonna happen. So use someone else's quote when you tell them to "get over it" cause I wasn't over it, under it or around it........

mine was a general statement- not aimed at you specifically- the BS over a DJ, a club etc- to me is just that- bullshit

Understood. It'd be nice though.... Alot of people had alot of good times there. I'd love to see the '86 Giants re-issued and take the field for next season (not in current state of decay though).:laugh:

that place and scene ended a loooooong time ago- move forward- its the cheesiest place around these days- you want to see something like sound factory?? go to a ny rangers hockey game- same deal- game is over and theyre trying to recapture old glory with over the hill over played- older player- formula doesnt work

exactly what is it that JP gains by NOT returning to SF ? :confused:

Originally posted by ultracrzy

for a dj- not to return I dopnt know lifespan of dj's is short- they should go where the $$$$$ takes them- they usually wind up in the junk yards- reason??? basically they are uneducated in the ways of business, and life in general- they usually wind up broke- lmao

He didn't say JP gains anything. He's not going back to SF. There's too much bad blood between RG and JP at this point. Like he said, the moderator of his forum who works for JP said he's not going back, so everyone should get over it already. Life moves on.

I'm not saying he WON't gain anything by going back- If anything he gains ALOT by going back. As in ALOT MORE $$$$$. He can name his price cause it's obvious that he made SF what it was..... It's just been stated that he will not be going back. I'm with alot of other people here. I'd love to see it, but I don't think it's going to be happening......

I'm sure alot of straight-up Factory heads will be more than pleased to see JP return to Factory. However, even if he doesn't, Grant has a beautiful nightclub in his hands that he can do quite a bit with. If he shuts shop for a little while and gives himself adequate time to put something really great together, I'm sure he can revive his nightclub.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I'm sure alot of straight-up Factory heads will be more than pleased to see JP return to Factory. However, even if he doesn't, Grant has a beautiful nightclub in his hands that he can do quite a bit with. If he shuts shop for a little while and gives himself adequate time to put something really great together, I'm sure he can revive his nightclub.

Agreed- SF is a great Venue. I heard people complain about the sound when JV was there, and, unless JV and Co. really fucked up that system, I don't know what they are talking about. Cause that place had a awsome system. Lights are top notch. Steve Revlon is as good as anyone other then Ariel from Arc in NYC, and the club is clean and well designed. You can't really understand how nice it is till you spend time in a shithole like Exit......:laugh:

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

So true.It would be nice if they had International dj's.Like Twilo use to have on Fridays.

I wanna know WHO you people get your info from?

JP going back? Seriously...i wanna hear this from the person you heard it from.

1. Stop spreading rumors

2. Dont believe everything an 17 year old from Si tells you

3. Why make a thread about it before you know whats going on...wait til you hear ACTUAL and FACTUAL word he is going back..it saves us time looking at this and having to deal with every gullible person out there believing this garbage, constant IM's, emails, PM's and threads about this for the next 4 months...And for the next couple weeks its gonna be every single person that believes you promoting this for no reason.

Tek