Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Morillo review.

Bling

what a night!

got to Space around 5am after being at The Delano and Rumi....good places to chill and drink.

..then off to Space and Morillo was on point but it didn't blew my head yet...but when "Choo Choo" started things got better..at least for me...made a little trip to the patio and verified that Roly is still the king of Lunar Sessions...he was dropping serious tracks that had the crowd dancing their asses off around 6am....went back inside and stayed in there till 8:30am.

..ok now the patio...it was fucking insane... as soon as I went up there Erick was starting a build up that lasted like 5 minutes or I don't know how long but all the peepz were insane and then he'd drop the hammer and the whole patio became total madness. :eek: .....I hadn't been to the patio for afterhours in a long since the Ivano days so it was nice to say hi and recognize the crackheads I knew from before. :laugh:

Highlights of the patio while I was there till 11am are: Prodigy - "Smack my bitch up", Eurythmics - "Sweet Dreams", Coldplay - "God put a smile upon your face" and Celeda - "Underground"

It was cool to hang with Tony in the patio and it was nice to meet Poisonivy, CrzyC (you have more energy that the Energizer Bunny), and Lilliz.

Originally posted by norahmiami

i didnt think the music was anything special...not bad but certainly not outstanding...i still liked Roger Sanchez in the patio or Sander K

Sander K. at the patio during WMC '03 was better....but EM's set this morning was pretty good IMO.:hat:

Originally posted by laliux

It was cool to hang with Tony in the patio and it was nice to meet Poisonivy, CrzyC (you have more energy that the Energizer Bunny), and Lilliz.

I met you???:confused: Please remind me...I think you may have had on a black shirt but I never caught your name...sorry.:laugh:;)

god damn! Erick Morillo is da man. I arrived around 1:00am found out Erick was not going on until 2.no big deal because Roly was tearing shit up. Roly kicks it up a few notches when he is in the mainroom, good stuff from Roly. Erick comes on and proceeds to unleash one sick set of house music. he is a master who knows when to bring it down, and when to kick it up .it was like the crowd was feeding off his beats and energy. this created one the sickest vibes I have felt at Space. as if his mainroom set was not enough. Erick came out on the terrace and ripped it again. it has been a long time since I have seen the terrace go off like that. Peeps going nutz, and Erik having the time of his life up in the booth. damn even LP and Roly where dancing out on the terrace. :eek: Erick's sets in the mainroom and terrace, where far better then his last appearance at Space .truly beyond anything I could have imagined.:eek::cool:

highlight for me .Erick dropping Prodigy's "smack my bitch up" on the terrace; I was like this is just sickkkkkkkkkkkkk.

props to the CP crew in da house. special shout out to poysoniv, houzekity, liliz77, crazyc (and her sister), laliux ,and Bling you folks are awesome and just plain fun to be around.:cool:

Thank you to LP for throwing a hot party. Biz and Eddy you guys always go the extra mile, thanks...

Originally posted by sobeton

props to the CP crew in da house. special shout out to poysoniv, houzekity, liliz77, crazyc (and her sister), laliux ,and Bling you folks are awesome and just plain fun to be around.:cool:

Big thanks to you Tony for the hookup. I had an AWESOME time and still recovering. EM was nothing short of phenominal. Track after track I could not stop dancing. I was even moving when I was sitting. It was truly a great night. Got to meet some really cool people and hang out with a fun bunch of friends. I got home ok and CRASHED!

Originally posted by sobeton

god damn! Erick Morillo is da man. I arrived around 1:00am found out Erick was not going on until 2.no big deal because Roly was tearing shit up. Roly kicks it up a few notches when he is in the mainroom, good stuff from Roly. Erick comes on and proceeds to unleash one sick set of house music. he is a master who knows when to bring it down, and when to kick it up .it was like the crowd was feeding off his beats and energy. this created one the sickest vibes I have felt at Space. as if his mainroom set was not enough. Erick came out on the terrace and ripped it again. it has been a long time since I have seen the terrace go off like that. Peeps going nutz, and Erik having the time of his life up in the booth. damn even LP and Roly where dancing out on the terrace. :eek: Erick's sets in the mainroom and terrace, where far better then his last appearance at Space .truly beyond anything I could have imagined.:eek::cool:

highlight for me .Erick dropping Prodigy's "smack my bitch up" on the terrace; I was like this is just sickkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Thank you to LP for throwing a hot party. Biz and Eddy you guys always go the extra mile, thanks...

I :heart: Tony :kiss2:

:D

Originally posted by lilliz77

Big thanks to you Tony for the hookup. I had an AWESOME time and still recovering. EM was nothing short of phenominal. Track after track I could not stop dancing. I was even moving when I was sitting. It was truly a great night. Got to meet some really cool people and hang out with a fun bunch of friends. I got home ok and CRASHED!

So your alive, then, huh shortie?

:tongue:

Originally posted by Bling

thanks for id'ing the tracks for me guys :D .. though when he dropped prodigy i died. prodigy are the peeps that got me into electronic music :)

heh wipeout on ps1 anyone ??????

wipepout lol...

I was listening to prodigy when they came out with Charlie...

;)

I had a great time with the cp crew. i had a blast @ space dancing my ass of with houze-kitty ,lilliz77,poysoniv,brwnytrouble.,crzyc. You girls could party hard. and nice seeing pod, eddy geurra, bling, biz,sobeton,saleen,matt spector,koky, eric, chaflas, happyface. till next time dance like u dont give a fuck!!!!

:laugh:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by macfunk19

I had a great time with the cp crew. i had a blast @ space dancing my ass of with houze-kitty ,lilliz77,poysoniv,brwnytrouble.,crzyc. You girls could party hard. and nice seeing pod, eddy geurra, bling, biz,sobeton,saleen,matt spector,koky, eric, chaflas, happyface. till next time dance like u dont give a fuck!!!!

:laugh:

Hey Mac, it was fun chilling with you too, we gotta do it again!