Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any of you inject K?

str8upcore

a good friend of mine use to boot k ALL THE TIME, in the morning before getting out of bed.. on the train going to work in front of people, she's told me sick stories.. that it's nothing like snorting it. def. not something i think anyone should try, after hearing how much pain it caused her.

Originally posted by iammrbitch

No drug should be injected intramuscularly unless it is a steroid or anit-inflammatory ... K and G especially because they are depressants.

Regardless of wether or not it's a depressant, it was originally intended to be used as an intramuscular injection, not to be cooked up on dinner plates by crakheads and then snorted.

• 2 weeks later...

No drug should be injected intramuscularly unless it is a steroid or anit-inflammatory ... K and G especially because they are depressants.

K is not a depressant. Its a disasociative anestetic that is used on children and the elderly specifically because it doesnt depress breathing or heart rate.

And yes it was made to be injected, and the typical dose for a child is 500 mg IV (not even IM like they do in animals) thats half a lik.

BTW how did you pick out steroids and anti inflammatories? (which are also steroids by the way) of the hundreds of drugs that are injected?

Nubain, Buprenorphine and especially Ketamine are all IM meds. You don't think they try and hit an animals vein each time before they put him out do you? They put him out...then do IV. Look on a Liq next time...it says for IM use only...that and good ol' Yellow Label had Primate doseages. Used to get a Kick out that one everytime we'd fire one up! There is no other way to admin it via pinnage though.

High is much cleaner but gone quicker.

Originally posted by cman123

No way, 2cc is just enough to get me into the K hole

No way...2cc unless you are one of those K monkeys that bumps to wake up...bumps for lunch...bumps at all times.

For the average K abuser (every weekend user)...2 cc's will literally render them useless for at least 1 hour...and I mean totally retarded. Espcially if you oly bump it.