Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexxyh What Qualifies You To Be A Moderator?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

TELL US! SINCE YOU ARE ALWAYS HATING ON ME AND TALKING SHIT TO ME.....YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME AND I THINK ITS SO FUNNY HOW I KNOW MORE THEN YOU AND IT BUGS YOU AND YOU ATTACK ME ON IT! LMAO!

i graduated clubplanet college........:rolleyes:

i used to ignore ur comments b/c as a moderator that is what im supposed to do...but each one of ur threads turns into drama........then u have the nerve to threaten someone (whooo big internet tough chick!) i tried being objective but u have crossed the line....and then i have ppl IMing me saying not to waste my time because all u say are lies and i have reasons to believe these people.......now if im wrong prove it..seriously humor me what is it u do? what college u graduated? i bet ur gonna write: I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO U PEOPLE..U ALL SUCK! FCUK YOU! I MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY TO CARE! LOL! LMFAO! oh and what is it that u know more than me about? im sorry that i dont spend my entire day on E! reading about celebrities and that i have a life....ur 27 years old....grow up

Originally posted by sexxyh

i used to ignore ur comments b/c as a moderator that is what im supposed to do...but each one of ur threads turns into drama........then u have the nerve to threaten someone (whooo big internet tough chick!) i tried being objective but u have crossed the line....and then i have ppl IMing me saying not to waste my time because all u say are lies and i have reasons to believe these people.......now if im wrong prove it..seriously humor me what is it u do? what college u graduated? i bet ur gonna write: I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO U PEOPLE..U ALL SUCK! FCUK YOU! I MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY TO CARE! LOL! LMFAO! oh and what is it that u know more than me about? im sorry that i dont spend my entire day on E! reading about celebrities and that i have a life....ur 27 years old....grow up

I AM 26 NOT 27! I AM A FASHION DESIGNER/STYLIST/ AND I WORK FOR A WELL KNOWN TREND FORECASTING COMPANY!!

YES I WATCH THE STYLE NETWORK AND E BUT THE INFORMATION I KNOW YOU CAN NOT LEARN ON "TV"! I HAVE A SICKKK RESUME AND A GREAT JOB...WHICH WAS ALL WELL DESERVED! :D

BTW HOW DO YOU QUALIFY FOR BEING A "FASHION MODERATOR" WHY WAS MY ORIGINAL QUESTION IGNORED???

I AM 26 NOT 27! I AM A FASHION DESIGNER/STYLIST/ AND I WORK FOR A WELL KNOWN TREND FORECASTING COMPANY!!

YES I WATCH THE STYLE NETWORK AND E BUT THE INFORMATION I KNOW YOU CAN NOT LEARN ON "TV"! I HAVE A SICKKK RESUME AND A GREAT JOB...WHICH WAS ALL WELL DESERVED! :D

u use the word "sick" entirely toooooooooo much

TELL US! SINCE YOU ARE ALWAYS HATING ON ME AND TALKING SHIT TO ME.....YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME AND I THINK ITS SO FUNNY HOW I KNOW MORE THEN YOU AND IT BUGS YOU AND YOU ATTACK ME ON IT! LMAO!

No one likes you....and everyone likes her? YOUR POINT??

Put it this way, if you had such a SICCCK JOB

Why are you on CP ALL THE TIME! And beggin the guys to let you post again on Sick Tracks? Hunny, I WORK FOR CLUBPLANET and I get busy enough here sometimes that I can't post at all somedays...but low and behold miss fashionista always finds time to post about something that everyone is going to trash her for anyway. Why even bother posting anyway when all your posts end up in the drama section?

Do us all a favor...and just LEAVE!!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

No one likes you....and everyone likes her? YOUR POINT??

Put it this way, if you had such a SICCCK JOB

Why are you on CP ALL THE TIME! And beggin the guys to let you post again on Sick Tracks? Hunny, I WORK FOR CLUBPLANET and I get busy enough here sometimes that I can't post at all somedays...but low and behold miss fashionista always finds time to post about something that everyone is going to trash her for anyway. Why even bother posting anyway when all your posts end up in the drama section?

Do us all a favor...and just LEAVE!!

spank you darling!!! mwaz

i dont get why people dont understand that all a moderator has to do is to make sure there is no drama or promoting.....geeezus!!! im not here to make the forum interesting im here to make sure the CP rules are obeyed....now if u dont like me moderating leave this forum...its that simple

spank you darling!!! mwaz

i dont get why people dont understand that all a moderator has to do is to make sure there is no drama or promoting.....geeezus!!! im not here to make the forum interesting im here to make sure the CP rules are obeyed....now if u dont like me moderating leave this forum...its that simple

:kiss2:

BTW HOW DO YOU QUALIFY FOR BEING A "FASHION MODERATOR" WHY WAS MY ORIGINAL QUESTION IGNORED???

because you're a genetic disaster that should be taken to another country and studied, so we can figure out how to prevent future disasters like yourself from occuring. :aright:

I didnt realize someone needed a resume these days to be a mod on a messageboard.....:rolleyes:

besides......a genetic deformation this bad shouldnt be granted an opinion

4535HoDiva-med.jpg

:eek::shake::woah2::yuck: