Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexxyh What Qualifies You To Be A Moderator?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I didnt realize someone needed a resume these days to be a mod on a messageboard.....:rolleyes:

besides......a genetic deformation this bad shouldnt be granted an opinion

4535HoDiva-med.jpg

:eek::shake::woah2::yuck:

you fucking DIRTY SPIC....YOU WERE A RAPE ACCIDENT! you fcukin loser! lololol and if attacking me makes you feel better then so be it! lmao EVER SEE AMERICAN HISTORYX? REMEMBER THE CURB SCENE? LOL YOU'RE NEXT!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

you fucking DIRTY SPIC....YOU WERE A RAPE ACCIDENT! you fcukin loser! lololol and if attacking me makes you feel better then so be it! lmao EVER SEE AMERICAN HISTORYX? REMEMBER THE CURB SCENE? LOL YOU'RE NEXT!

A. Jon is NOT a spic!!

B. remember American History X?? remember the prison shower scene?? thats what racists get!!!!

u stupid whore!!!! and yea i can say whatever the fuck i want here this is not my forum this is drama u racist bitch!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by sexxyh

A. Jon is NOT a spic!!

B. remember American History X?? remember the prison shower scene?? thats what racists get!!!!

u stupid whore!!!! and yea i can say whatever the fuck i want here this is not my forum this is drama u racist bitch!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Release the anger chica :cool:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A SPIC?!?!?!?!?

Maybe you couldnt tell BY THE GREEK FLAG IN MY AVATAR.............or maybe you really prove the point why mothers should give blowjobs

And I did watch American History X.......the curb scene would be welcome as long as you dont sit on me or look at me or jab me with that nub thingy on your arm that freaks the shit out of me

btw......is that a scar I see on your nub? Did someone fail at chopping that thing off or something?

Maybe you couldnt tell BY THE GREEK FLAG IN MY AVATAR.

wow, she's got a few screws loose... ya know?

a few cards short of a deck...

a couple of eggs short a basket...

a couple of fingers short a hand ;)

Originally posted by joeg

wow, she's got a few screws loose... ya know?

a few cards short of a deck...

a couple of eggs short a basket...

a couple of fingers short a hand ;)

that deserves an ovation......or better yet I'll just give you a hand

:clap2:

if she's gonna be blatantly racist, might as well be racist to the right race:laugh:

i cannot believe u fucking said that you fat, baby handed, lying, racist whore. its so obvious that your self esteem is so low its hitting the floor b/c all u do is brag about yourself and try and make yourself feel better about your fat ass and abnormally small nub of a hand. u have reached a new level of beastlyness by stating those comments. my boyfriend is hispanic and even though i am not, i am totally offended by your small minded post.

fucking fat ass.:finger::bigfinge:

I AM 26 NOT 27! I AM A FASHION DESIGNER/STYLIST/ AND I WORK FOR A WELL KNOWN TREND FORECASTING COMPANY!!

YES I WATCH THE STYLE NETWORK AND E BUT THE INFORMATION I KNOW YOU CAN NOT LEARN ON "TV"! I HAVE A SICKKK RESUME AND A GREAT JOB...WHICH WAS ALL WELL DESERVED! :D

You have gone too far, calling someone a spic who is Greek. Who is the loser? And to call out a scene in American History X, you're pathetic. Ever see Faces of Death, when they slaughter a PIG? You're next! You forgot to mention that your ass in the size of a pick-up truck and that you look like a toasted version of the stay puff marshmellow man! You think you are so cool with your fashion job, no one cares big stuff. You wanna be a moderator so your life has some meaning. You got kicked off of sicktracks for being annoying and if you keep if up, you'll get the same fate here too. I find it odd that a fashion trend company would hire someone like yourself, someone who shops at Lane Bryant to find something that will fit ya.

attachment.php?postid=2016066

Dont worry some men like a good BBW

Originally posted by njdionysus

You have gone too far, calling someone a spic who is Greek. Who is the loser? And to call out a scene in American History X, you're pathetic. Ever see Faces of Death, when they slaughter a PIG? You're next! You forgot to mention that your ass in the size of a pick-up truck and that you look like a toasted version of the stay puff marshmellow man! You think you are so cool with your fashion job, no one cares big stuff. You wanna be a moderator so your life has some meaning. You got kicked off of sicktracks for being annoying and if you keep if up, you'll get the same fate here too. I find it odd that a fashion trend company would hire someone like yourself, someone who shops at Lane Bryant to find something that will fit ya.

attachment.php?postid=2016066

Dont worry some men like a good BBW

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by c-luv

i cannot believe u fucking said that you fat, baby handed, lying, racist whore. its so obvious that your self esteem is so low its hitting the floor b/c all u do is brag about yourself and try and make yourself feel better about your fat ass and abnormally small nub of a hand. u have reached a new level of beastlyness by stating those comments. my boyfriend is hispanic and even though i am not, i am totally offended by your small minded post.

fucking fat ass.:finger::bigfinge:

you have to be kidding... everyone is cracking below the belt remarks! So its ok to crack handicap jokes but racist remarks aren't ok? lololololol MIND YER OWN BUSINESS! If this wasn't moved to the Drama section I would have never said that! THIS IS MY WORLD NOWWW! :laugh:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

A SPIC?!?!?!?!?

Maybe you couldnt tell BY THE GREEK FLAG IN MY AVATAR.............or maybe you really prove the point why mothers should give blowjobs

And I did watch American History X.......the curb scene would be welcome as long as you dont sit on me or look at me or jab me with that nub thingy on your arm that freaks the shit out of me

btw......is that a scar I see on your nub? Did someone fail at chopping that thing off or something?

YOU'RE A GREEK THAT LOOKS LIKE A SPIC MY BAD LOL! ALOT OF GREEK MAN ARE BI-SEXUAL....THIS WOULD EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE ATTACKING A GIRL! CAUSE ONLY FAGGOTS ATTACK GIRLS!

YOU'RE A GREEK THAT LOOKS LIKE A SPIC MY BAD LOL! ALOT OF GREEK MAN ARE BI-SEXUAL....THIS WOULD EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE ATTACKING A GIRL! CAUSE ONLY FAGGOTS ATTACK GIRLS!

Greek that looks like a spic :laugh:

This coming from a failed abortion experiment......something National Greographic questions origin along with the Elephant Man and the naked women swinging from trees.

Don't be mad just cause I didnt give you extra peanuts at the petting zoo......

you have to be kidding... everyone is cracking below the belt remarks! So its ok to crack handicap jokes but racist remarks aren't ok? lololololol MIND YER OWN BUSINESS! If this wasn't moved to the Drama section I would have never said that! THIS IS MY WORLD NOWWW! :laugh:

the fat has gone to your brain.

Originally posted by joeg

jon's a greek that looks spanish??? :confused:

lets give this circus freak some assistance......or better yet a hand.....and just roll with it

whats the worse that can happen, she realizes she's a genetic splice experiment from South Park that was meant to test KFC poppers until they ran out of popcorn oil?