Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn YANKEE FANS

This season has disaster written all over it. Will Kevin Brown's arm hold up? Will Lieber have a successful return from Tommy John surgury? Will Bernie Williams accept the role at DH if old man Kenny Lofton takes over in center? Who is going to play 3rd base now? Drew Henson is NOT ready! Can Sheffield keep his mouth shut when George starts freaking out when part of the rotation goes down?

Tony Clark = Giambi's backup = weak

No doubt in the $30 million bullpen. George spent more than enough money there! Never seen anything like it and they'll get work with this starting rotation.

No doubt Soriano can return to form. If Mattingly can teach Fonzi patience, this kid will terrorize teams from the bottom of the line-up.

Javier Vazquez will become a stud in the American League!

From a fan, the Yankees will finish in SECOND place BEHIND the Red Sox... if Kevin Brown goes down for an extended period this season. You heard it here first! George fucked up by not courting Pettite at all, no dinner, no phone call, no nothing and it will come back to haunt the Yankees this season! Joe Torre and Mel are gone after this season, no doubt that weighed in Pettite's mind as well. The farm system is thin, the only way the Yankees will be able to survive over the next couple of years is to spend spend spend and we all know that George loves to do that.

I also think that Roger Clemens was an ass by signing with the Astros...if you retire then retire for good, don't be a dick and leave all the fans dissapointed because they thought they attended your last game. Clemens is a dick, although I'm a little happy about it since he probably pissed of George even more. Wells left too...haha...

Originally posted by daveman0187

yankees suck..:D:laugh::D:laugh:

Your right ,we suck and we have had a very bad off season,but all i have to do is look at the METS starting pitching and i start to cheer up. Maybe Met fans will be able to talk about baseball after JUNE 1 this year...ps...Where's Pipdaddy to talk about how great the Mets are?????????????? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Your right ,we suck and we have had a very bad off season,but all i have to do is look at the METS starting pitching and i start to cheer up. Maybe Met fans will be able to talk about baseball after JUNE 1 this year...ps...Where's Pipdaddy to talk about how great the Mets are?????????????? :laugh: :laugh:

lol dont hate on my mets.... WORLD SERIES 2010 its ours!!

Originally posted by njdionysus

This season has disaster written all over it. Will Kevin Brown's arm hold up? Will Lieber have a successful return from Tommy John surgury? Will Bernie Williams accept the role at DH if old man Kenny Lofton takes over in center? Who is going to play 3rd base now? Drew Henson is NOT ready! Can Sheffield keep his mouth shut when George starts freaking out when part of the rotation goes down?

No doubt in the $30 million bullpen. George spent more than enough money there! Never seen anything like it and they'll get work with this starting rotation.

No doubt Soriano can return to form. If Mattingly can teach Fonzi patience, this kid will terrorize teams from the bottom of the line-up.

From a fan, the Yankees will finish in SECOND place BEHIND the Red Sox... if Kevin Brown goes down for an extended period this season. You heard it here first! George fucked up by not courting Pettite at all, no dinner, no phone call, no nothing and it will come back to haunt the Yankees this season! Joe Torre and Mel are gone after this season, no doubt that weighed in Pettite's mind as well. The farm system is thin, the only way the Yankees will be able to survive over the next couple of years is to spend spend spend and we all know that George loves to do that.

Right on. We'll see what happens.

boone injured is actually good news - that fuckface put us in the world series last year but then went on to commit nottin but fucken dumbass errors. i actually jumped outta my chair when i heard that on the news yesterday... they should have got rid of his ass

Originally posted by thehype

your savior from game 7 of the ALCS is now out for the 2004 season...

Aaron Boone tore a knee ligment while playin some b-ball. Funny thing is he has a clause in his contract that says he can't play B-ball....

What's so funny about it?

Those clauses are in virtually every pro contract.

Originally posted by njdionysus

I'm not gonna bother arguing everything that you said.

Every team has their own respective question marks.

Oh, what if Ramirez sulks all season and resents not having been traded thus hurting his team's performance?

Same for Garciaparra.

I wonder if Francona will be able to keep this team together.

I know he hasn't been that successful in the past.