Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Victorias secret swimsuits

SFsuperstar

how much are you willing to spend?

the best bathing suits, imo - and damnit, i'm always talking about this place - la petite coquette on 9th + university. i got a la perla bikini for $20 last month. they had a dope sale. they probably have their new shipment in (which means no sale), but it may be worth it... some of these bathing suits run like $500 though, :eek:

for cheaper ones, i think pac sun/coast 2 coast (in roosevelt field mall) has pretty cute ones. century 21 has a good selection of designer bikinis - i have a moschino + cK one from there.

i'm giving away all my shopping tips! :cool:

Originally posted by kitty19

how much are you willing to spend?

the best bathing suits, imo - and damnit, i'm always talking about this place - la petite coquette on 9th + university. i got a la perla bikini for $20 last month. they had a dope sale. they probably have their new shipment in (which means no sale), but it may be worth it... some of these bathing suits run like $500 though, :eek:

for cheaper ones, i think pac sun/coast 2 coast (in roosevelt field mall) has pretty cute ones. century 21 has a good selection of designer bikinis - i have a moschino + cK one from there.

i'm giving away all my shopping tips! :cool:

thanks foryour help i live in boston though so i do't know all those places. i'll try bloomies :)

believe it or not... joyce leslie has the cutest bathing suits.... all different colors and styles... u can mix n match... yea theyre kinda cheap but its a friggin bathing suit.. they look adorable on and theyre like .. $30 for the entire thing... if u want more than one, theres absolutely no need to spend 500 on bathing suits.... get at least one cheap one that can get by anywhere.. .pool, beach, etc... they really are so cute

i have triangle tops that clip in the back and tie around the neck ... one is baby pink and one is blue/babyblue/tan/brown stripes.. with tie bottoms and the same kind of top... i love it.

:aright: