Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Old school peeps

shroomy

damn I just realized that the first word in old school is OLD.

doing some spring cleaning and what do I come across?

I'm not sure, but that must have been Rain, I can't remember who was spinning though.

GA2 Mimi Zules Digital7, Phrankadelic, bbflux

attachment.php?postid=2006394

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pod

wow look at that.

90 percent of the people here wouldn't be able to name 2 people in that photo.

Yeah seriously...not cuz of anything, but the board was much better back then IMO...people made sense more often than not and shit talking was half as bad (maybe even less) as it is these days:blank:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Yeah seriously...not cuz of anything, but the board was much better back then IMO...people made sense more often than not and shit talking was half as bad (maybe even less) as it is these days:blank:

werd...

and one could possibly argue that it is the same way with the scene in general... :rolleyes:

funny, tho... today for some reason, i found myself digging up ooold school threads from way back when.....

and yes.. i can name at least 3 ppl on that pic! lol

mp3.-:smoke:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Yeup the bored use to have a lot better threads

and discussions it wasn't 100% jokes / promos and bullshit..

but lets see what happens things go in circles you know.

:)

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Yeup the bored use to have a lot better threads

and discussions it wasn't 100% jokes / promos and bullshit..

but lets see what happens things go in circles you know.

:)

Ooops I meant the Board! let me fix this quick before Cristy corrects me.:D

Originally posted by shroomy

damn I just realized that the first word in old school is OLD.

doing some spring cleaning and what do I come across?

I'm not sure, but that must have been Rain, I can't remember who was spinning though.

nice one shroomy! those were the days. had some great nights at rain.

nice one Shroomster .. yeah. those old skool parties at Rain were the shitzzznik.. i met Lola there for the first time and plenty of others too. :heart:.. those were the days. big up's to the aquabooty crew for the memories.. oh and dan, your are too much dude :laugh:

it was my friday night place .. regardless of what went on .. i was there .. open bar before midnight .. the thrill of getting in the door .. the music was great .. the memories .. and denny's after at 6am .. go home with the sun shinning and then off to bed. :)

Originally posted by rcrespo

it was my friday night place .. regardless of what went on .. i was there .. open bar before midnight .. the thrill of getting in the door .. the music was great .. the memories .. and denny's after at 6am .. go home with the sun shinning and then off to bed. :)

werd...it was cuz of Lee and Zules that i hit those DHM parties at rain...man i miss those days...:(